• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Turbine PIC as FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That "idiot" seems to get the majority of the people on here all worked up. He's getting pretty creative with some of these questions too.

JDR
Instructordude
Tanker Clown
Pocano Pilot

Who else are the good flame baiters?

Last edited:
I was wondering what are some ways to get some turbine PIC as an FO. Obviously when the CA goes to the bathroom to make #2 you can get a lot, but sometimes there are other ways like if you need to keep the eng. running to hot fueling and the CA leaves the 'pit. What are some other ways thou? A friend is up to 22.7 hours of turbine PIC and he is still a 2 year FO, I want to get some someday. At this rate he wont have to upgrade he can just take that PIC to another airlines thats not a regional.

I LOVE THIS!

You are genius at screwing with these morons! The funny part is the ones who are the biggest toolboxes never realize they are getting screwed with!

-AWESOME!

I say log it all as turbine PIC. if you think about 777's while in your 152, you should log it.

The guy at SWA will buy it. You will be way ahead of the other chumps in the interview. $crew all these "rule followers"

Last edited:
I LOVE THIS!

You are genius at screwing with these morons! The funny part is the ones who are the biggest toolboxes never realize they are getting screwed with!

-AWESOME!

We do know this but we just can't help ourselves.

I know he's just messing around...but, When I take a dump, I'm still the pilot in command. If I keel over and die, you are still second in command to me. But I probably won't object any decisions you make, cause I'll be dead. No matter what is done, you'll never be PIC until you are qualified and checked out as a PIC.

LOL I guess so is about every other person I know then. Look it's simple buddy. We're flying alone. If my friend isnt checked out in the airplane then what does that SIC mean???!! It means he's dual qualified for controls. my friend even said one time he was kidding with the flight attendant and said something like, if I'm now the PIC I guess that makes you the SIC! Where's your logbook so you can log it! LOL!!! he just wrote the details on a paper for her so when she buys her logbook like she said she would she can log it correctly. look, flight time is flight time and the FAA cannot even debate that. who is flying if its not PIC? no one?! LOL
:laugh: :laugh: Oh man Oh Man! I can't wait to see what happens when you attempt mutiny! You really need a whack on the peepee.

Forget the time the Captain takes to go to the bathroom! Not only do I log that time as PIC for me, here's what else I do:

Average human blink takes 1/10th of a second. Every 10 blinks is 1 second. Roughly blink 15 times per minute. That's 1.5 seconds of time that Captain is physically not looking at the controls.

For a 2 hr flight, 1.5 seconds/minute * 60 minutes * 2 hrs = 180 seconds.

180 seconds = 3 mintes

So on a 2-hr flight, I log 3 minutes as PIC because the Captain had his eyes closed!

Latest resources

Back