Turbine PIC as FO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, just wow.

I think you should try this, video tape the interviewers reaction, and then put it in YouTube, that way we get to see it.

Would be funny to go to Mesa or Gojets interview and intentionally do this just to see the reaction and how long it takes to get kicked out of the interview

That "idiot" seems to get the majority of the people on here all worked up. He's getting pretty creative with some of these questions too.

JDR
Instructordude
Tanker Clown
Pocano Pilot

Who else are the good flame baiters?

Instructordude is one of the reasons I enjoy logging in here from time to time. His flame and inevitable tangles with scrapdog are always good for a laugh. No offense scrap. And for those of you responding with any seriousness to this thread, lighten up and get a sense of humor.

When the Captain is taking a dump and the FO becomes PIC, don't forget to report all that time to payroll so you can get Captain pay - it happens all the time! No, really - I'm not making this up!

(Holy crap - I can't believe I'm taking part in this thread!)

kinda off topic. When the CA is in the lav pinching a loaf, do you log the bj's from the fa in the jumpseat?

kinda off topic. When the CA is in the lav pinching a loaf, do you log the bj's from the fa in the jumpseat?
Nope, shoot right past her tonsils and don't let her up till she swallows!
PBR

I rack up my PIC faster than the chump who started this thread...

Every time my CA goes to the caboose to snap a bit off, i simply ignore the phone call when he wants to come back in. I make him pace the galley until we're halfway down final, then I finally let him back into the cockpit (I couldn't land with him not in the cockpit, that might get me in trouble). This way I get to put at least 20 hours of PIC in my logbook per month.

I find this to be an effective way of racking up PIC quick-time... Any of you dummies who's in the right seat and not employing this tactic is an idiot and you're wasting valuable opportunities to get to SWA within a few short months.

I dream many times that I am flying a 747. The dreams feel really real and I always wake up feeling worn out from the long trips accross the ocean. But boy it feels good logging the heavy 47 time in my logbook as I munch on my breakfast! I think I am up to 29 hours now.

Latest resources

Back