Tsa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rspilot said:
The LIES continue.......GJ pilots have not taken any jobs from tsa....in fact GJ tried to give 100 jobs to tsa pilots and they said no. GJ management is so cool that they offered jobs to pilots that were even put in a pool that tsa will now no longer be able to hire from.....Sounds like a great group of people to work for if you ask me....the crying of the few tsa pilots is getting very old....be over it already.
GJ POS

If they transfer the flying over you will probably post - that's the biz.

I had one of your "Captains" try to wave at me on the ramp in ORD. He was puzzled on why I just stared at him.....

You guys have really convinced yourselves you are legit.

Oh yeah - Teamsters right? Why would the Horizon pilot group right a letter to the IBT to protest your existence?

You know by now that your local IBT rep is best friends with the TSA company lawyer.....lol

Cannot wait to see your "contract".

rspilot said:
The LIES continue.......GJ pilots have not taken any jobs from tsa....in fact GJ tried to give 100 jobs to tsa pilots and they said no. GJ management is so cool that they offered jobs to pilots that were even put in a pool that tsa will now no longer be able to hire from.....Sounds like a great group of people to work for if you ask me....the crying of the few tsa pilots is getting very old....be over it already.

GJ did not offer flying to the TSA pool Trans states holdings did. Thats sad that you dont know the managment structure of the company you work for.

RSpilot,

Ridiculous...management at GJ = so cool.... you fly a 70 seat jet for sub par wages and if I remember correctly operate no block or better operating out of ORD... You think management there is charitable.....have you been drug tested lately...? Thanks for making my upgrade non existent!!

Cheers,
Fly safe and Fly cheap RSpilot
Ex Waterskiier and Current Jetlinker

rspilot said:
. GJ management is so cool that they offered jobs to pilots that were even put in a pool that tsa will now no longer be able to hire from.....Sounds like a great group of people to work for if you ask me....the crying of the few tsa pilots is getting very old....be over it already.

You wouldn't pass any drug or i.q test with the above statement.

Tsa pilots and others will never get over it. As Stinker pointed out, you cost people like him an upgrade.

I bet you are so low, your resume so poor, your credentials non existent that you have to accept a job at g0jet. But that is just a "guess".

If things are as bad as I think they are at TSAH, I'd say to anyone trying to work at Trans States, to simply stay away. Eagle, Skywest, Chataqua or ASA appear to be better options. Trans States is not going to grow anymore. Candidates are going to be sugarcoated into taking a class a GJ and quite frankly, I don't think you want to deal with that headache.

Managements at companies such as TSAH do what they do because they probably have applicants coming out of their ears. Supply and demand, as long as they have a steady pool of applicants they will never change their ways. The moment attrition and lack of applicants catches up to them, they will have found a new enlightment and start treating their (assets) employees, in a more humane and respectable fashion. Money talks BS walks. It's a fact of life. Not enough crews....not enough money due to cancellations.

I'm in downgrade class with cornholio. STAY THE ******************** AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! I know that you'd probably think from reading this board that Mesa is the worse place to work but that's no longer true. Mesa didn't get any better (I think) but this place overtook them!!!!

Really, I'm not bitter. Thanks Go Jet you guys are a class act.

JumpCaptain said:
Of course. That was their plan from the beginning and anyone who doesn't see it is blind.

They want to pay there pilots less in the long run. So, they start a "separate" carrier and pay them less. Then they transition everything over to that carrier. Pretty soon no more TSA.

If successful, this will become a normal practice at every regional.

It is a very unique industry in that it requires alot of sacrifice and hard work to achieve a career, but at the same time there is an overabundance of people willing to do it for nothing.

Flamer!!!!!

The point I made is that GJ was started and positions at the airline were offered to trans states pilots and you said no........so stick with your decision and be happy with it....GJ is no concern of yours you had a chance to be a captain in the 700 and even get a dollar an hour raise which is better than what sky west would give you. Block or better.....none of the pilots want it because it encourages late departures....cruising at .74 and late arrivals so you can pad your paychecks....we want to be successful and make our customers happy..maybe if you focus more on that instead of the flying that you didnt want things would be better for you. Now feel free to continue with the insults because that is the only way you know how to respond to the truth.

Last edited:
rspilot said:
The point I made is that GJ was started and positions at the airline were offered to trans states pilots and you said no........so stick with your decision and be happy with it....GJ is no concern of yours you had a chance to be a captain in the 700 and even get a dollar an hour raise which is better than what sky west would give you. Block or better.....none of the pilots want it because it encourages late departures....cruising at .74 and late arrivals so you can pad your paychecks....we want to be successful and make our customers happy..maybe if you focus more on that instead of the flying that you didnt want things would be better for you. Now feel free to continue with the insults because that is the only way you know how to respond to the truth.

i hope you're happy with your decision to fly without a contract for the next 2-3 (standard in negotiations) years. no one agrees with what gj did.

Lets be professional about this huh?... you have no respect for tsa and the rest of the pilot group in this industry. And they have absolutely no sympathy or respect for you. thats the truth! but, hey no disrespect...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back