Tsa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BoilerUP said:
ReMidShuttlePublic's minimums are hard for newhires and even interviews at 1500/300 from here on out...

I'll bet that will change if they receive 69 more jets and have to sign up 300-500 guys by next year, but maybe I'm wrong.

johndt said:
I'll bet that will change if they receive 69 more jets and have to sign up 300-500 guys by next year, but maybe I'm wrong.

Possible, but doubtful. I was told the potential fast upgrade time was the reason for the change, and this info was second-hand (from a friend, who was standing beside and talking to the new pilot recruiter when I was on the phone with him). FWIW

:uzi: stay Away From :puke: Tsa

Hey Waterski, you open track or autocross the Dub-R-X, looks like a nice ride, I'm a Camaro SS pilot myself at the open track days.

Slightly dissenting opinion: Newbie classes start again in August. We're not that fat on reserve right now and we have plenty of attrition.

Anyone see the new Go-Jet planes sitting on the pad in STL? Heard they're good to go up to 25 now. We're not good poker players over here, might as well go to Mesa. FO pay is the same.

djsk, is that you my spiked blonde-haired friend?

tell uncle hulie you have a wedding to go to mid-month and to give your trip to a RSV!

that would be me, probation is up so its time to get the billie-idol bleached look going again. Uncle Hullie said I must work, thank you, come again. Lets meet up somewhere warm in the coming months.

Turkey Shoot said:
My "No GJ" badge is no longer on my lanyard. I have got to fix that before I go over to the training center. I'll make sure I have it taped to my forehead. FCUK GJ!

Yeah we were thinking about making a new card that said something like

Fellow
Under
Contract
Konodia
Officers of
Flight
For

GJ

And see if they like that one better. Anyways we've had 3 class rooms in the past two weeks. Now we are being punished and are on the 2nd floor in a corner of a hallway that I didn't even know was there. I figure if we keep it up we will be having class in the old cafeteria in the basement next week.

JumpCaptain said:
Of course. That was their plan from the beginning and anyone who doesn't see it is blind.

They want to pay there pilots less in the long run. So, they start a "separate" carrier and pay them less. Then they transition everything over to that carrier. Pretty soon no more TSA.

If successful, this will become a normal practice at every regional.

It is a very unique industry in that it requires alot of sacrifice and hard work to achieve a career, but at the same time there is an overabundance of people willing to do it for nothing.

Yeah we saw that comming for a while thats why we tried so hard to stop the whole thing. And thats also the reason I hate those GJ guys, that and the fact that Im in downgrade class right now because of them. The only thing I see is keeping the American Connection stuff because that is still making some money and Hulie loves money so I dont see him giving that up too soon. But Im sure that GJ will be looking for EMB 145 pilots sometime in the next few months to a year.

The LIES continue.......GJ pilots have not taken any jobs from tsa....in fact GJ tried to give 100 jobs to tsa pilots and they said no. GJ management is so cool that they offered jobs to pilots that were even put in a pool that tsa will now no longer be able to hire from.....Sounds like a great group of people to work for if you ask me....the crying of the few tsa pilots is getting very old....be over it already.

Go To Mesa, Quick Upgrade. New Hires With The Time Are Receiving Captain Bids In Ground School For The D-8 Assuming You Can Make It Through. Regionals Are Not That Much Different To Be Waiting Around In A Pool For One. Unless You Are Waiting For A Base Close To Home. Turbine Pic Out Of The Gate. There Are Probably Still Some Cpt Slots Left For The East Coast Operation So Run....dont Walk.

Latest resources

Back