• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tsa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
{You may think your keeping us close...but we're keeping you guys a lot closer than you think. The TSA pilots have been beat down, but they have a lot of fight left, and when the time is right everyone will know.}

I take it you guys are all real close!

rspilot said:
we keep our friends close and wanna keep our enemies closer.

WAZUP said:
I take it you guys are all real close!

dude, how old are you guys (assuming your different people)? 16? did you just get your license? is this your first "real" aviation job. You sound like an immature clueless moron. I give you another year with no contract before your crying like a little baby (who know maybe you cry already.... "why doesnt anyone like us??!...waaaaaaaAaa"). You guys got one of TSA's most heartless schedulers, R*ndy. But Im sure you have aready found that out by now. :D Have fun with that.

I would like to call them scabs but I believe the correct euphemism is "Replacement Workers." So, how are all you "replacement workers" doing?

rspilot said:
The point I made is that GJ was started and positions at the airline were offered to trans states pilots and you said no........so stick with your decision and be happy with it....GJ is no concern of yours you had a chance to be a captain in the 700 and even get a dollar an hour raise which is better than what sky west would give you. Block or better.....none of the pilots want it because it encourages late departures....cruising at .74 and late arrivals so you can pad your paychecks....we want to be successful and make our customers happy..maybe if you focus more on that instead of the flying that you didnt want things would be better for you. Now feel free to continue with the insults because that is the only way you know how to respond to the truth.

How do you think that hulas made the money to start hojets? From all us fups at tsa? NOT!! We pilots at tsa "HAD" good performance numbers till hulas gave our flying to whore's in the industry! We had usair's first perfect day of any regional, ie on time departures AND ARRIVALS all day!!! How did we do that by flying at .74?? LEARN THE TRUTH BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR UNEDUCATED MOUTH!!!

rspilot said:
Flamer!!!!!

Yes, sometimes the truth can be inflammatory. However, If I really wanted to "flame" people I would go work for an alter ego carrier, which would ultimatly result in the loss of other guys jobs. That would get'em going, huh?

So, who's the real "flamer" here?

Latest resources

Back