• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA WARNING: Commuters must be in Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I fail to see how a figurehead is going to suddenly change the idiocy administration overnight, over even in a span of a few years. Vote 'em all out.

Oh.. it is SOO much more than one man. It's a whole culture of stupidity. From Bush, to John Q. Screener working the x-ray.

Support the Troops, fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here, they hate our freedom... oh christ, what other cheering slogan havn't they come up with that is totally useless. :puke:

Oh.. it is SOO much more than one man. It's a whole culture of stupidity. From Bush, to John Q. Screener working the x-ray.

Support the Troops, fight them over there so we don't have to fight them here, they hate our freedom... oh christ, what other cheering slogan havn't they come up with that is totally useless. :puke:

Read the book 1984 lately? If not, re-read it. It's all in there. We are living in an Orwelian society.

Ill bet your one of the people flying a flag on your car right after 911 calling for war but when it got tough you lost stomach. How quickly we forget!

This week's Time quoted Christine Whitman, former head of the EPA, when asked about the agency intentionally giving false information to the public regarding the air quality and public health risks following 9/11:

"Well of course we said what we did. We couldn't let the terrorists win!

That is the answer for everything today.

Ill bet your one of the people flying a flag on your car right after 911 calling for war but when it got tough you lost stomach. How quickly we forget!

Nope, I'm a bleeding heart, Clinton loving liberal all the way. Right after 9/11 I said "why" rather than "they are just evil"

and to prove it I'm going to quote John Prine:

"Your Flag Decal Won't get you into heaven anymore, they're already overcrowded from your dirty little war."

We should ALL be saying

Please won't you be.. my neighbor.

Fred

I know I wasn't.

The reason for going to was was questionable at best then, and it's blaringly stupid now.

Dubya says we have to "get the terrorists there before they reach our shores". All we did is scatter AlQuaida around the globe. This week's events in Britain are the proof that the war has done nothing but make them hate us that much more, and still willig & able to attack.

There will be another attack in the US, it's only a matter of time. The war has done nothing but make the government more powerful, and the defense contractors rich.

I know I wasn't.

The reason for going to was was questionable at best then, and it's blaringly stupid now.

Dubya says we have to "get the terrorists there before they reach our shores". All we did is scatter AlQuaida around the globe. This week's events in Britain are the proof that the war has done nothing but make them hate us that much more, and still willig & able to attack.

There will be another attack in the US, it's only a matter of time. The war has done nothing but make the government more powerful, and the defense contractors rich.

AMEN! Some of us have been saying it before it was fashonable to do so.

I respect both your opinions as I believe some of the real reasons we are there become secondary to governments and companies becoming rich. But do you really think CNN and Fox news can and has provided you all the facts? There is so much that goes on behind the scenes. They only know what the Gov will provide them and in many cases what the enemy provides. Do you really care or are you afraid that terrorist organizations "hate" us that much more? I mean 911 made it clear to me! Are we supposed to not respond? Dont you think attacks have been prevented? I dont think hiding or negotiating with the enemy will help. If the aviation industry were to be attacked tommorow and you find yourself furloughed, I wonder how your opinion would change.

I respect both your opinions as I believe some of the real reasons we are there become secondary to governments and companies becoming rich. But do you really think CNN and Fox news can and has provided you all the facts? There is so much that goes on behind the scenes. They only know what the Gov will provide them and in many cases what the enemy provides. Do you really care or are you afraid that terrorist organizations "hate" us that much more? I mean 911 made it clear to me! Are we supposed to not respond? Dont you think attacks have been prevented? I dont think hiding or negotiating with the enemy will help.

Q1: Has worldwide terrorism in general increased since 9/11/01 or decreased?

Q2: Who is the "enemy"? Be specific? What race, what nationality? Can't answer can you? But I bet you can tell me what religion. Therin lies the problem. This is a war of hate and revenge for 9/11.

If the aviation industry were to be attacked tommorow and you find yourself furloughed, I wonder how your opinion would change.

If furloughed tomorrow, my opinion would not change. In fact, I would be even more angry about the war, because it would be more proof that the Bush administration's anti-terrorism plan has failed again

Who is the "enemy"? Be specific? What race, what nationality? Can't answer can you? But I bet you can tell me what religion. Therin lies the problem. This is a war of hate and revenge for 9/11.

I know who it wasn't!!!!!!!!!

Try a little troubleshooting like you would on an aircraft. Rule out those that don't do it and you'll find your answer.

Yes, You are welcome for that 1st amendment right WE fought to protect for you. You just don't have the right to be heard.

Now, go back to France and Have a nice day.

Watermellon.

Dick

Latest resources

Back