TSA WARNING: Commuters must be in Uniform

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
John P:

Thanks. Respect doesn't mean consensus. This has been a nice break from the usual "my dad can beat up your dad and Mesa sucks" banter on FI. Not saying that isn't fun... Or true!

:beer:
I'll second that! (don't forget GoJets though, they suck too)

It is still my assertion that the real problems did not begin in the modern age until religion was hijacked and mass marketed for narrower political gains.

I think the cure for the problem lies within the cause. You have a group of people who have been dealt a bad hand in life. Frustrated with their inablity to get out of the situation, they are prayed upon by opportunists (religion hijackers) with an agenda.

I believe the solution is to help the general populace improve their situation. This is impossible to do with war, agressive action, or the military. This is a lesson we need to learn before we get into another conflict with Iran. They have a large populace which is at the very least, indifferent to the US. Let's see what happens with economic sanctions and broad spectrum threats. While we throw our weight around to make ourselves feel powerful, we will alienate any segment of the Iranian population which has a favorable view of us, and infuriate those that dislike us. Add a power hungry / fanatacal Iranian leadership and you've got yourself a mess.

Arrogance has no place in foreign policy.

4$$, 4$$, t1tty t1tt1es, 4$$ and t1tt1es.

Latest resources

Back