Tsa Gj Loa Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Waterski(ers)-

Nice job. I do believe that you did the right thing. Like an earlier poster said, at least you'll know that you "applied the brakes" on the way to the bottom.

My sincere respect.

Twenty five percent voted in favor. That is one in four voters. One in four pilots you fly with do not stand with us. The vote should have been 100%! Here we have failed to send HK the message we needed to send. Let us improve on our success. We must all stand together if we ever expect to make improvement.

Last edited:
Congrats guys. Im not surprised with all of the crazy sheite going down lately that there is a divided pilot group. Just be thankful that the good outweighed the evil this time.

On the other subject, I talked with a UAL ramper up at B22 in ORD the other day saying that there was a gogo-Jet arrival due in at 11:00am. Said there was a bunch o feds on it...

ren said:
Twenty five percent voted in favor. That is one in four voters. One in four pilots you fly with do not stand with us. The vote should have been 100%! Here we have failed to send HK the message we needed to send. Let us improve on our success. We must all stand together if we ever expect to make improvement.

I personally know several indviduals who voted yes, don't disparage them, they are honorable people for the most part. I can respect an honest difference of opinion. The dishonorable scumbags are already working for GayJets. 75% is a rather decisive margin and sends the appropriate messge. Let's hope they listen.

tj

You know what. I honestly don't care anymore
If the company doesn't talk anymore, and the clock runs out and g-jet does a revenue trip....let the whipsawing begin! Will you care then?

Like I said, I hope you are right!

If this company goes under.....I will apply at Eagle or Expressjet or Skywest or Chautauqua or Flexjet or...you get the picture.

I would have to work at all 5 companies at the same time to feed my family on first year pay.

BAT31, your post was just plain ignorant.

TJSATTER, I wish there were more like you at TSA.

Like I said, I hope that 3 out of 4 pilots here are right.

I fully expect Gayjets to start revenue flights very soon. Like I said, I can live with the decision I made. I do not expect the company to come back with another offer. I don't care.

I've worked at TSA for almost 2 years now. Our first yr pay is about average. Our second year pay is by far the worst in the industry. Even below Mesa. If I have made it this far working at one job, I imagine I can keep on making it if I have to go to another regional.

So what happens next? Does Go-Jet finally get certified as a teamsters union. I guess that means Trans States stays with just their 50 seat aircraft represented by ALPA. Congratulations on that...i guess, and good luck!

Good job guys. It's good to see pilots stand up for themselves. Keep up the good fight.

theo said:
So what happens next? Does Go-Jet finally get certified as a teamsters union. I guess that means Trans States stays with just their 50 seat aircraft represented by ALPA. Congratulations on that...i guess, and good luck!

NO. What happens now is the company comes crawling back and makes a better offer, because they know they have to, or possibly face a whole can of worms. How many jets you think United will hand down to Uncle Hulie while he is negotiating with three unions at the same time??? This guy is smart, he knows what he needs to do.

Latest resources

Back