• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tsa Gj Loa Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, their second offer was to cancel all new hire classes and offer all the guys that were offered jobs, G0Jets slots instead. Gotta wonder if they are having a tough time filling those seats.

Hey FuelF*&^,

The only reson that you have GJ is because of that contract extension. That extension was one of the sole reasons that we TRANS STATES AIRLINES, were able to secure some United Express Flying. United did not want to give flying to a compnay that may be comming into potential labor problems due to contract negotiations. Don't try to put you're little spin on everything because we see right through it.

Furthermore, how come we haven't seen your signed ballot cards for the Teamsters yet. I thought the day of certification of GJ that all of you would have signed on. Oh wait, maybe it's because the company is bending you over backwards too. What's this I hear about minimum 8 days off...day off can be out of domicile, still no block or better, etc. Sounds like a winner to me. I sure hope you get that extra dollar an hour to fly these things.

And what DW said is that we don't have the legal position we thought we did on the Alter-Ego issue, even though we all know what you are all doing. There are many avenues left to explore...In fact, I think there is an arbitration scheduled for early next month.

KingKong2 said:
210RR8DOG and BOILERUP... everyong is sick of hearing you 1000hours wonders. Why do you think you know everything? You are LOW time and NEW to the Industry. Pipey little kids like you give the rest of the Proffesional Pilots at TSA and other REGIONALS a bad name. When you get 7000+hours, MOMMY stops paying your bills and you have a family and a real life outside of this website, then come back and post with the knowledge you have gained. Until then SHUT your PIPEY WHINEY MOUTHS.

KingDong- everyone is not sick of hearing this "1000 hour wonder". Did you happen to read all the responses to your absurd post and get a feel for how many people are pissed at you for what you've done? For what it's worth, I'm at about 5000 hours now so I'm only about 1000 behind you. And if that magical number makes me all of a sudden so smart like you, then I prefer to stay where I'm at and I'll just quit logging time. It doesn't take 7000 hours to have a conscience and morals. We could be in any industry and you are still a spineless scumbag. I don't pretend to know everything. But I do know that this whole Blowjets operation is a morally void practice that you have become a part of and defend vehemently. That tells me everything I need to know about your character. Also for what it's worth, even though I've only been in the 121 world for a couple of years, I was hauling freight for about 2 years before that ( hence the screenname, genius, instead of some video game which also says a lot about your childish, it's only about me attitude) so I didn't just sign up the other day. Not to mention I have been married before with kids, so your whole "mommy pays your bills" argument is as ludicrous as your reasoning for going to Blowjets. Your a real fine piece of work.

Latest resources

Back