Trying to understand GOJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
term tossed around a lot

A term that is tossed around a lot yet not a soul has a definition (cash level) for is "industry standard" when it comes to pay scales.
So, what is the industry standard for each type of plane within the regionals? Does the industry have a book, manual or memo that lists what the standard is for each airframe (i.e. ERJ-170, CRJ-700, Dash 100/200, SF-340, etc....).
If someone can post these magic numbers then we can compare which airlines are shorting their crews and see the airlines that are treating their crews excellent.

I know the web site and have seen (viewed) the pay scales. Yet, my question still stands; what is the industry standard?
Let's say the standard of a SIC in a CRJ-200 at the 3rd year is $22.20; does that mean any company above that number is higher then industry standard and under is below? My point is that this phrase is tossed around, yet there is no baseline to say what the standard is for each airframe.
We only get admit that pilots flying many of the regional aircraft are under paid and can only blame ourselves as a group within an industry.

Last edited:
I don't know what stories I have made up CX, but please do tell. I will continue to wait for that interview at Lynx and the other outfits I have applied to because it's the right thing to do. Please CX give us your honest to god truth on your back ground and maybe you can clean your slate some. How long have you been flying for? I doubt your seinor to me in anything especially not flying. Did you even go to college? How old are you? You see I prolly could have been your captain at GJ had I decided to go to college instead of running to an ATP like school and being done in 90 days. The only thing I'm pissed about is a couple of good friends that lost their job to an operation like the one you work for. What makes it worse is that you use ignorance to justify your actions. Boo hoo I didn't know about GJ a year ago guys please don't be mad at me. So if I didn't know that smokin crack was bad for me and then I found out a year later after I was ********************ed up and then begged forgiveness would you give it to me? In all reality I'm kinda glad there isn't a job for me because it allows me to spend more time with the beautiful girl in the avatar. Don't be jealous that the best women your in contact with are sub par flight attendants that have to talk to you because its your job. Seriously get laid my friend use your damn pilot uniform if you have to dont worry no one will care.

Clean my slate?? Dude I could care less what you have to say, I'm just saying that you're a moron for crying a river for your buddies who lost their job not because of Gojet but because in 06 TSA lost the CAL contract to RAH. These other furloughes lost their jobs because Hulas was BORROWING planes from AA. Oh yes in 05 TSA did have a say and they voted NO for the flying. Get a clue. Still I'm completely lost as to why you have so much hate especially as an outsider 172 driver, you're not telling us the whole truth. When did you apply, doesn't GOjet hire 200 hour guys??? What's the matter you couldn't get in? Keep throwing the insults, you've got nothing.

In all reality I'm kinda glad there isn't a job for me because it allows me to spend more time with the beautiful girl in the avatar.

Not cool putting your girl as your avatar. Its just as bad as putting a pic of some chick you just whacked off to online that a few others like yourself do.

Not cool putting your girl as your avatar. Its just as bad as putting a pic of some chick you just whacked off to online that a few others like yourself do.
She is looking pretty sweet though. I'm wondering if we can get some more photos? Maybe something a little more revealing? C'mon, Lynx. You have the time.

I have not whacked off to this one yet, but now that you suggested it..........

I have not whacked off to this one yet, but now that you suggested it..........
I am right now. keying with my left hand. We definitely need to see more.

Latest resources

Back