• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trying to understand GOJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So that begs the question... all things being equal, what is different about gojets pay? .

Nothing. If you're coming from the pt135 world, where people do their job and don't complain, it's going to be totally different at the airlines. Not all complain but it's a different mindset.

So are they hiring Captains off the street right now?

So are they hiring Captains off the street right now?

I don't think so...I'm almost positive they're just hiring F/Os now (from how many of my friends seem to send my Facebook messages about their cool new jobs).

I'm sure CAs are hired as F/Os and upgrade after a few months. I could be totally wrong.

Side thought: Man what I would do to fly a Q400 or an ATR right now...

scumbag

Listen. Make sure you look over the before start checklist on that 172. Make sure tha vacum gauge is working. Ok. If you don't feel comfortable, just call the tower and ask them for directions in the pattern so that you can land ok? If you feel like you can't do it, just let me know ok? Otherwise for a pre-solo student you're doing fine. Don't worry about giving advice to the professional pilots out there you are not there yet, just focus on the 172 and make sure you don't have a vacum failure.

I fly an emb145 and I think your a scumbag. I would love to run into you sometime in a dark alley. You stole a year of my life and about 30k. Anyone in a gojet uniform is the equivalent and will be treated the rest of thier lives that way by me. I have to smile now as you scumbags board my plane but one day I will be working somewhere else and I will get revenge every chance I get.

He thinks he's a professional pilot because he back stabbed and got an at Hojets. Jealousy eats him up inside because he is not as good as the rest and lives his life 24/7 on this board proclaiming how Hojets is amazing.

I fly an emb145 and I think your a scumbag. I would love to run into you sometime in a dark alley. You stole a year of my life and about 30k. Anyone in a gojet uniform is the equivalent and will be treated the rest of thier lives that way by me. I have to smile now as you scumbags board my plane but one day I will be working somewhere else and I will get revenge every chance I get.

lol. How did I steal a year of your life? Get real. I didn't form Gojet, you did.

He thinks he's a professional pilot because he back stabbed and got an at Hojets. Jealousy eats him up inside because he is not as good as the rest and lives his life 24/7 on this board proclaiming how Hojets is amazing.

You're going to love reserve but listen enjoy that 172 ok. Try to keep yourself alive and don't feel bad that you didn't get that GOjet interview, maybe next time or after 6 months.

CX880 how in the hell can you make fun of someone flying a 172 at least he can hold his head up around other pilots. You can rationalize all day long but the fact you have to continue to defend your piece of Sh*t company says a lot about the way it was formed. I flew those prop planes you look so down on a lot longer then I had to so I could go to a reputable airline. I refuse to be one of the reasons that this career is being dragged down. I also have a feeling that Lynxman has more respect for himself and this career then to put his resume in at hojets

Latest resources

Back