• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trying to understand GOJETS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm guna be a son of a b*tch and post up the best one in my opinion. As for bling dont be hating cause you don't get chicks like that.

Fr8r,

To sum it up, Gojet will not hurt your career in the slightest. You can get hired at any legacy carrier or any other airline for that matter. Its a simple fact.

Still I'm completely lost as to why you have so much hate especially as an outsider 172 driver, you're not telling us the whole truth. When did you apply, doesn't GOjet hire 200 hour guys??? What's the matter you couldn't get in? Keep throwing the insults, you've got nothing.

No you sir have nothing, I've never applied and never will. Keep thinking I drive 172's my friend its you that is in denial. Everyone get's in at GJ don't act like your ********************hole is some insanely hard company to work for. I mean come on they took your a$$ in.

I'm guna be a son of a b*tch and post up the best one in my opinion. As for bling dont be hating cause you don't get chicks like that.
Nice! Thanks

Since the argument is idiotic between the two of you on this thread. I have a equally stupid contest to determine the winner. The guy with the hottest girlfriend/wife avatar picture wins your high school argument.... She has to be holding a current front page of usa today in her untouched picture. (no cut and pastes) May the best man (student pilot?) win!
Mean while the rest of us will be entertained and of course offer free judging......

Not cool putting your girl as your avatar. Its just as bad as putting a pic of some chick you just whacked off to online that a few others like yourself do.

What about if you are just about ready to get rid of her?

Bling how are you doing my man?

Sea sent me another email and the process is still

slowly movin along.... had sumthin else pop up

(no it wasnt from lookin at others avatars)

that might be even better I'll email ya if it workz out.

Take care,

Z.

ps~thx again for the info!​

What do I win?

No follow rules , no win prize... anyone can find a hottie (like your avatar?, some weirdos are into hairy women) and post the pic. It's like flying flt sim and claiming that you are a pilot....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back