• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? Class of ten? That's pretty big, I did not realize we were that short. I know planes were sitting but thought maybe they were in for inspection.

Man, I wish our management would let us know when we were hiring. It's just info that I think our pilots would like to know. It lets us know where our company stands for the future, a little bit.

Thats good news I guess... Make sure everyone knows what they are getting into. ie drinking, upgrades, yada yada yada

Anybody have the current gouge on the interview process? I understand there is a phone interview, panel interview, sim session, and even perhaps a written test now.....anybody have the low down? Interview questions, sim profile, or anything else you can think of would be great!

How many guys ended up being hired on the last go around?

Anybody have the current gouge on the interview process? I understand there is a phone interview, panel interview, sim session, and even perhaps a written test now.....anybody have the low down? Interview questions, sim profile, or anything else you can think of would be great!

How many guys ended up being hired on the last go around?

I think not. Last I had heard the interview process involved a one on one Interview with the chief pilot or director of training. A few technical questions, but mostly a "get to know you" interview.

The last class of guys was about 10. They are still looking for more, as a request for "referrals" emailed to employees.

The newhires are to replace a number of people who are fed up with the change to the 15 and 13 schedule. Its tough, especially with 1st year pay being 45K. They did have to hire a couple of "street captains" in the past because of our ARGUS requirements for PIC time in type... just too many new guys with low time.. but that seems to be fix now. All upgrades appear to be internal now. Upgrade pay Starts at 65k in the beechjet a little more in the hawker a little less in the SII.

I know somebody that ended up getting hired there recently. The new process is pretty much just as I spelled it out. Phone interview, panel interview, written test, and then sim session at a local (maybe not so local) college. I understand this just started in 2010. I believe I heard 9 were hired in the January class and 4 (only 2 have a Beechjet type rating) in the February class and they start indoc on Monday. From what I understand they are done hiring until new aircraft show up or more folks quit.

More openings

More hiring.... if your up for another dissapointing company come on in the water is cold... It's a junker co. Run away, the rest of us are!!

Latest resources

Back