• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cdog, that's a rumor. Getting rid of senior pilots saves a lot of money. The new guys are bound to a contract. How can attrition not be a good thing for management?

Probably helps morale as well, new Capt's don't bitch as much as old Capt's, at least more a few months. Plus, new hires are just happy to have a job.

Looks like TMC is still operating a few Citation IIs. I thought I read that fleet was going to get dumped and more Beechjets added? Do the Citation pilots get to jump over to the Beechjet fleet or are they let go as aircraft are retired?

From talking with a couple crews from there over the past few weeks, doesn't sound like a very enjoyable place to be... or just ran into the few rotten apples.

CDogg, read page 12 for an idea of what its like there. Granted, the most vocal post their opinion on fltinfo. Mgt is inexperienced, they have never run a company this size, hopefully they are learning. BTW I have softened my view of TMC mgt since I quit. I have taken the stance of "forgive them for they know not what they do"

Sounds pretty nasty over there... is the drinking policy actually true???

You have know idea, many want out! They have us by the balls, kinda like Elin has Tigers. With regard to the drinking policy being true, just ask those that have been terminated because of it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back