Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how do they have you by the balls? How?

Travel Management relizes they're far and few other opportunites out there with regard to flying jobs. Management can keep taketh away and there is not a damn thing the pilot group can do about it, ie. no pay for recurrent training anymore, hiring street captains instead of upgrading qualified candidates within the company (f/o upgrades now have an interview of at least an hour, versus a street captain you just meet and no nothing about. ie work ethic, problem child, etc.). Not allowing Be400 captains the opportunity to transition to the HS125-800.

What else did I leave out? I've never been more dissapointed with my job than I am right now! I hope the industry recovers much sooner than it will.

Last edited:
"Whoever undertakes to govern a people under the form of either republic or monarchy, without making sure of those who are opposed to this new order of things, establishes a government of very brief duration." - Niccoló Machiavelli, The Discourses. 1517.

Well that proves my theory that a very effective way to squash a potentially interesting argument is by confusing everyone with an obscure quote.

How many Citation IIs still left on the property?

Thought I heard a Charlie Tango Citation around the NYC area today as I was flying through. Are the CII pilots basically transitioning gradually over to the Beechjet fleet?

I believe Citations. We don't share hotels and it has never been considered. We stay mainly in Hilton or Marriott properties.

Latest resources

Back