Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States downgrades and furloughs - Again...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
DUDE!!!~! ARE YOU FOR REAL? GOJet doesn't fly 50 seaters.!!!!!! The 50 seat pay in their contract is ONLY if they flew 50 seater which they don't.

I never stated they flew 50 seat jets.

What I said for you (slow people) is that they have a pay rate.

You never answered my question. Did you apply to gojet?

why would you bring up the 50 seat rates which are meaningless.

meaningless... Do you really believe that?

How do you figure we try and negotiate a new pay rate (contract) when gojet pilots have under cut TSA pilots in the 50 seat market.

Did you apply to gojets when you got furloughed?

meaningless... Do you really believe that?

How do you figure we try and negotiate a new pay rate (contract) when gojet pilots have under cut TSA pilots in the 50 seat market.

Did you apply to gojets when you got furloughed?

Oh brother, never heard this one before. Gojet is the least of your problems. TSA is a bottom feeder and it will always remain that way that's not the fault of any other airline or pilot group. Don't be shocked if your pay will remain on par with other bottom feeders. If you don't like it get another job like many of us did by saying F U to JohnnyO and walked out of MESA in 07. Skywest, Expjett, and Horizon for example have high pay or at least by a few dollars more because managment want happy customers/workers and they know that they're not bottom feeders. Do you think UPS and FEDEX pilots got that big raise a few years ago because the UNION did a good job?? Just because gj has some obscure pay in the bottom of the contract that doesn't even apply since they don't and will never fly 50 seats doesn't mean all hope is lost for TSA. Anything to blame others I guess.....

Last edited:
Oh brother, never heard this one before. Gojet is the least of your problems. TSA is a bottom feeder and it will always remain that way that's not the fault of any other airline or pilot group. Don't be shocked if your pay will remain on par with other bottom feeders. If you don't like it get another job like many of us did by saying F U to JohnnyO and walked out of MESA in 07. Skywest, Expjett, and Horizon for example have high pay or at least by a few dollars more because managment want happy customers/workers and they know that they're not bottom feeders. Do you think UPS and FEDEX pilots got that big raise a few years ago because the UNION did a good job?? Just because gj has some obscure pay in the bottom of the contract that doesn't even apply since they don't and will never fly 50 seats doesn't mean all hope is lost for TSA. Anything to blame others I guess.....

4/06 you had 70 TT and 2 years later you know it all. :rolleyes:

You have a lot to learn.

This has got to be a put-on. I don't think even a Gateway pilot is as retarded as this. A-ron, are you having a conversation with your alter-ego??

C'mon

If it's real, well, I even feel bad for Pete P.

I remember we had a go-jet pilot in our newhire class. When we did our intro about were we were from and what equitment we had flown. One guy (total "tool") stood up and said he flew for TSA airlines. The instructor asked what equitment. the "tool" said the CRJ-700!! the best part is the instructor stood up through down his pen and said lets get this straight you flew for GO-JET not TSA!!! is that right!! the "tool" said yes sir and sat down. There were 4 TSA pilots in that class also.. They were mad!!

Man this is old news. If I was a go-jet pilot I think I would definitely have to beat the crap out of anyone who treated me like that. Those people are just trying to work just like everyone else. I swear, sometimes I think airline union pilots are just gang bangers that learned to fly.

Latest resources

Back