Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States downgrades and furloughs - Again...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did the pilots not vote against the TA? You had a chance to bring everything under one list.....Actions have consequences.......

You are correct. They do indeed. Thanks again for the kick while we are down. You must be a true gentleman.

The TSA pilots had a TA that would have joined GoJets and TSA as a single group.....they voted no on the TA....Be careful what you wish for.....

Shoulda taken the deal......

Get the scope and worry about the payrates later.....

You really have no clue what you're talking about.

That total crap TA would have done nothing to protect the TSA pilot group from the current situation. It still would have been two different companies and two different pilot groups.

That TA gave those idots furlough protection rights over senior TSA pilots.

I voted NO and would do it again

Last edited:
You are correct. They do indeed. Thanks again for the kick while we are down. You must be a true gentleman.

I'm not kicking you....I just don't understand why pilots don't want to pay for scope and then complain when it is used against them.....How did you vote?

This shouldn't being hapening....but then there should be a single list....

Wow, another TSA post that degrades into a GoJet tangent. Congrats on being that guy Joe Merchant.

Well, we HAVE scope. Shall I quote from our contract? IT WAS VIOLATED. And here we are. Thanks again for your support.

You really have know clue what you're talking about.

That total crap TA would have done nothing to protect the TSA pilot group from the current situation. It still would have been two different companies and two different pilot groups.

That TA gave those idots furlough protection rights over senior TSA pilots.

I voted NO and would do it again

It was a single list....Please explain how it would have given GoJet pilots furlough protection over senior TSA pilots......

Wow, another TSA post that degrades into a GoJet tangent. Congrats on being that guy Joe Merchant.

I'm just wondering when pilots are going to get serious about scope.....They had a chance to get a single list....We are our own worst enemy.....

It was a single list....Please explain how it would have given GoJet pilots furlough protection over senior TSA pilots......
It explicitly gave them furlough protection. You truly are clueless aren't you?

If MGT got rid of emb's they like they are doing now.

NOT ONE GOJET PILOT WOULD HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO BE FURLOUGHED UNDER THE SINGLE LIST.

THEY GOT TO KEEP THERE SEAT

Latest resources

Back