Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States downgrades and furloughs - Again...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyinsick

Word is 28 Capts & 50 FO's gone. Someone tell me again why I wanted this career path. Keep it positive.

Word is 28 Capts & 50 FO's gone. Someone tell me again why I wanted this career path. Keep it positive.

Good luck to you guys. A wise man once told me "don't live it twice." Deal with it when it comes. Good luck to you, I hope you can find interim work or even a better flying job.

Trojan

Is this because of Eagle taking back the 10 planes? I thought that was'nt tell next year?

If you don't want disapointment from this career, don't go to places that are perpetually disappointing.

Is this because of Eagle taking back the 10 planes? I thought that was'nt tell next year?

No. This is probably due to the 5 birds we're lossing to AeroMexico. The Eagle take back will be something entirely different and is still looming.

But don't worry fellow Waterskiiers! Management has been keen to let us know that the door is open at Ho-jets. PUKE!

No. This is probably due to the 5 birds we're lossing to AeroMexico. The Eagle take back will be something entirely different and is still looming.

But don't worry fellow Waterskiiers! Management has been keen to let us know that the door is open at Ho-jets. PUKE!

Is Go-Jet realy hiring???!! That makes me sick!!!

I remember we had a go-jet pilot in our newhire class. When we did our intro about were we were from and what equitment we had flown. One guy (total "tool") stood up and said he flew for TSA airlines. The instructor asked what equitment. the "tool" said the CRJ-700!! the best part is the instructor stood up through down his pen and said lets get this straight you flew for GO-JET not TSA!!! is that right!! the "tool" said yes sir and sat down. There were 4 TSA pilots in that class also.. They were mad!!

Latest resources

Back