• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny demonstrations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So where y'all going to have your lil shindig when you can't get on the property?

How about in ATL with the local media? Didn't GK just have a big luncheon here with some local bigwigs?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Now I'm being told by the same guy that there seems to be a movement gaining momentum to recall all the reps and the MEC.

Have to “luv” all of you, we (the other airline pilots in the world) could have never pushed SWA off the cliff, but you are doing it for us. Really hope you can sort this out.

God I wish republic would come in and buy SWA and show SWAPA who's Boss!!!!:)

SWAPA is being led by the group of radicals... led right off the cliff.

Gary didn't ask for 6 month delay. SWAPA did. Misinformation campaign is gonna cost them dearly. They're great at giving you guys the warm and fuzzy. Reality check is just around the corner.

It wasn't SWAPA, it was............ELVIS
He actually sent a text message from the mother ship.

Have you SWA guys/gals realized these boards have mostly become you guys talking (arguing) with each other? HAHA. Why not just go to the local bar and chat it up? You would rather spew your hate on a public forum while hiding behind a screen name.

Have to “luv” all of you, we (the other airline pilots in the world) could have never pushed SWA off the cliff, but you are doing it for us. Really hope you can sort this out.

LOL! Priceless.

I really wish the general flying public could get in on these threads. SWA planes would be a ghost town.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back