• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny demonstrations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
where is all the luv? so much for the sw culture all i read is hate and ridicule for the airtran employees trying to get a fair integration. I doubt that most of the post on here are actually from sw people, I can't believe that sw would actually hire that kind of person. If they do in fact work at sw If i were them I would be worried about my future employment there cause I don't believe it would be appreciated much by sw mgmt.

You would rather spew your hate on a public forum while hiding behind a screen name.

Duh...

So SWAPA is not looking for a fair deal, too?

Have you SWA guys/gals realized these boards have mostly become you guys talking (arguing) with each other? HAHA. Why not just go to the local bar and chat it up? You would rather spew your hate on a public forum while hiding behind a screen name.

No. We have realized there are a lot of Dorks like you from other airlines who post on threads that concern SWA and Airtran instead of focusing on crap going on in their own airlines. Why not spew your hate on your own thread with your real name? Oh wait. That is your picture and you are Mr. Muppet. Sorry.

No. We have realized there are a lot of Dorks like you from other airlines who post on threads that concern SWA and Airtran instead of focusing on crap going on in their own airlines. Why not spew your hate on your own thread with your real name? Oh wait. That is your picture and you are Mr. Muppet. Sorry.

HAHA. Im an AirTran FO, Sacha. DOH 07. Now go back to studying your SCAB lists.

HAHA. Im an AirTran FO, Sacha. DOH 07. Now go back to studying your SCAB lists.

So First Officer Muppet, with 4 years seniority, what does your future look like?
No wonder your so angry. Nobody is hiring. Your stuck on the bottom of the list no matter what the outcome. And you are looking at a 20 year upgrade if you are lucky enough not to get furloughed. I hope you were 21 when you got hired because if you were pushing 30 to 35, you are screwed. Bigtime.

So First Officer Muppet, with 4 years seniority, what does your future look like?
No wonder your so angry. Nobody is hiring. Your stuck on the bottom of the list no matter what the outcome. And you are looking at a 20 year upgrade if you are lucky enough not to get furloughed. I hope you were 21 when you got hired because if you were pushing 30 to 35, you are screwed. Bigtime.

I couldn't agree with you more. Soooo, back to my original post. Stop spewing your old man angry hatred and go study some more SCAB lists. BTW....I figured out who you are through some of your other posts. Sorry.

His future was 66/hr at AAI with the future of maybe making 150/hr as an AAI captain down the line. That's it. The reality of what AAI before SW pulled the trigger.

Now they want you to believe it was all roses, with great things in the works. Andy has it right. The financials at AAI tell a different story.

His future was 66/hr at AAI with the future of maybe making 150/hr as an AAI captain down the line. That's it. The reality of what AAI before SW pulled the trigger.

Now they want you to believe it was all roses, with great things in the works. Andy has it right. The financials at AAI tell a different story.

Im at 91/hr thanks. Research is key on these boards gentlemen.

Muppets,

I absolutely have my facts straight. I do the research.

You guys like to forget your past rates...like a bad dream.

Please be honest on here...you got your new payrate because of SW. Anyone can see that. Regional captains were making more than your most senior FO's before Sept. 27th. Just admit that.

FO top rate after 12yrs = 79/hr.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back