• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny demonstrations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesse Jackson. Get Jesse, he and the Rainbow Coalition would love to show up as long as the TV cameras are there.

Does Jessie bring his Ho's, or what ever chick de jour he's banging to these gigs?

You're not a true southern bible-belt thumper unless 'you be banging a ho on the side'.....

. Sorry dumbass I am at SWA. Moron! I use the swaptimizer. I guess reading comprehension isn't that strong for you. Can you read my quote below my post.

Actually, sometimes it's hard to tell who really works for who on these threads. Your quote might be something some of trannies might take as a badge of honor. Otherwise I couldn't tell from your avatar. I use swaptimizer as well. Great programs. Worth more than they charge for it. Too bad your not a trannie though, I kind of enjoyed my first post to you. Still no foal yet. I'm tired of sleeping in the barn office.

Damn, you SWA guys are angry. I wonder why you guys care so much? Why would you guys care so much about a group of pilots that (according to your pilots) are all going to be fired, furloughed, etc. It amazes me why you guys would care so much about that...considering it wont affect you one bit. Weird.

Amazing, isn't it?

I remember the angry bully in high school. Deep down he had low self esteem and was concerned for his future. Maybe thats it.

Ya think?

Sacha, the only original thought you have just fell out of the crack of your a$s

nice retread tool!

He's wishing he had stayed at Comair.

Entitlement??

Buying 737 type rating makes you ENTITLED?

Shocking! Why didn't we think of that?

Does Jessie bring his Ho's, or what ever chick de jour he's banging to these gigs?

You're not a true southern bible-belt thumper unless 'you be banging a ho on the side'.....

Actually, he did. Let me tell you they were all hot. They ran around with their little briefcases and clipboards rounding up all the TV crews and telling them where to film to get his best angle. Etc. It was comical. As soon as the prayer was over and the cameras were done filming he immediately turned his back on the "working class" and all his babes hustled him into a stretch limo and he was gone. Not a word to any of us. Oh. And his Rainbow Coalition...
They were all white babes.

Fubijagoff is on every SWA thread. You dude are sick beyond reason. And Alaska still sucks, and you are pissed beyond belief, because no one wants to merge with your crap operation.

Loser.

Alaska---:eek::smash:---ME

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back