• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny demonstrations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm running out of ways to accurately describe how bad the trannies are screwing this thing up!

First, we rallied in support of management and their recent statements. Oh, y'all want to show support too? Repeatedly saying NO to GK is not the way to show support. I know, I know...it was just the MEC, those 7 militants, that said NO. Except that your recent update from your MEC Chairman (err...TO; err...PCL; whatever) said the pilots spoke to the reps and the reps voted accordingly. Nice try!

Next, why is it that we can rally in support and y'all will just piss GK off? Well, we have a forty year history of working with our management and not against them. Y'all recently voted 98% in favor of strike over gains your airline simply couldn't afford. 98% is not just a vocal minority.

So, in summary:
A militant pilot group who recently voted overwhelmingly to strike, rejects a negotiated SLI proposal, and continually says NO to their new boss wants to rally and the message is supposed to be one of support?

Good freakin' luck fellas!

Last edited:
My guess is that, judging by the obvious cooperation between SWA and SWAPA, GK has already been given a heads-up on these potential demonstrations. That can't bode well for you guys.

On second thought, GO FOR IT!!!

I would give you trannies the address to our HQ, but so many of you were there for your interviews that I'm sure you can find it.:D

I'm running out of ways to accurately describe how bad the trannies are screwing this thing up!

First, we rallied in support of management and their recent statements. Oh, y'all want to show support too? Repeatedly saying NO to GK is not the way to show support. I know, I know...it was just the MEC, those 7 militants, that said NO. Except that your recent update from your MEC Chairman (err...TO; err...PCL; whatever) said the pilots spoke to the reps and the reps voted accordingly. Nice try!

Next, why is it that we can rally in support and y'all will just piss GK off? Well, we have a forty year history of working with our management and not against them. Y'all recently voted 98% in favor of strike over gains your airline simply couldn't afford. 98% is not just a vocal minority.

So, in summary:
A militant pilot group who recently voted overwhelmingly to strike, rejects a negotiated SLI proposal, and continually says NO to their new boss wants to rally and the message is supposed to be one of support?

Good freakin' luck fellas!

In summary,

The Air Tran pilots will do much better in arbitration. Perhaps you could ATTEMPT to look at the situation from their perspective instead of from your own inflated ego, Mr. Yeager. Quit trying to railroad them like you did the Frontier pilots with a take-it-or-leave-it approach.

Good luck to all!

I love this tactic! It's kind of like going to your ex in-laws to rally against your ex-wife because the divorce was her fault. Yeah, they are going to welcome you with open minds and arms. How about this: become a SWA pilot without all the unreasonable, entitled demands, then you can demonstrate all you want. Then again, I assume that once you get here demonstration will be the last thing on your mind.... That is until we buy a regional who demands your seats, salaries, AND seniority. That might tend to piss you off a little.

Last edited:
Quit trying to railroad them like you did the Frontier pilots with a take-it-or-leave-it approach.

Like it or not, the Frontier pilots' response to that approach didn't pan out too well now did it? Of course, at least they're still flying planes and getting paychecks which is better than the Transtar pilots got. Which demise will more closely resemble your own? Or will the mighty ATN ALPA rise up and show GK who really runs things around here?

So where y'all going to have your lil shindig when you can't get on the property?

Pathetic!! Trannies cant come up with their own stuff. Wanna barrow my ID? Heck Ill bring you guys in as a visitor...LOL Some buyers remorse I sense. Maybe instead of having your little rally you should put the effort into recalling the Dip chits that put you in this position.

Last edited:
Like it or not, the Frontier pilots' response to that approach didn't pan out too well now did it? Of course, at least they're still flying planes and getting paychecks which is better than the Transtar pilots got. Which demise will more closely resemble your own? Or will the mighty ATN ALPA rise up and show GK who really runs things around here?

You have to admit it though, the merger process with Airtran has gone a lot farther than the F9 debacle. This one cost a lot of cash, and the main prize (ATL) is home to a lot of people who actually like Airtran. Will they embrace Southwest? GK hopes so. But bad press won't be good for anyone. I guess someone could always pull the plug on one of the operations, but that would take a long time to replace, and in the meantime that could be really bad. Let's hope it doesn't get there. FAIR IS FAIR.

And to you Southwest guys, if you really believe half of the stuff you say, then you should have no problem telling that to arbitrators. You are bigger, so you should have no problem convincing them of the truth, and then let them rule. Why are you so worried? Unless, you might think what you offered might not be....fa....ir...?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Quit trying to railroad them like you did the Frontier pilots

They "self railroaded themselves."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back