Tranny demonstrations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Muppets,

I absolutely have my facts straight. I do the research.

You guys like to forget your past rates...like a bad dream.

Please be honest on here...you got your new payrate because of SW. Anyone can see that. Regional captains were making more than your most senior FO's before Sept. 27th. Just admit that.

FO top rate after 12yrs = 79/hr.

Im confused....what difference does it make if Betty White got me my pay rate. Thats what it is. Do you want a Thank You? "Thank You"----feel better?

I just love it when you guys where talking about how a crap hole AAI was to work for, grinding it out for low pay everyday. Doing airport reserve, having management rape you constantly, paying huge medical and co-pays at very low rates, to some how now think this is a merger of equals.

No one believes that, and when you take about what you deserve and what you make now like SW had nothing to do with it, is absolutely crazy. What world do you live in?

Do your really think you would have received your 'new' contract if SW hadn't shown up? There's no f'in way dude.

I have a hard time believing how such a beat down group of guys that were so excited about SW purchasing them has somehow morphed into these guys that have amnesia about their current contract and now want our CBA and keep their AAI seniority. Insane to say the least.

RF

Damn, you SWA guys are angry. I wonder why you guys care so much? Why would you guys care so much about a group of pilots that (according to your pilots) are all going to be fired, furloughed, etc. It amazes me why you guys would care so much about that...considering it wont affect you one bit. Weird.

I remember the angry bully in high school. Deep down he had low self esteem and was concerned for his future. Maybe thats it.

Read my other post on the other thread. We just want the facts to be the fact, NOT SPIN. I hope it can be worked out. I fear your MEC is leading you down a black hole.

Im at 91/hr thanks. Research is key on these boards gentlemen.

Well that's not bad but I would be saving as much of it as possible. Did you see the revised GDP figures out today? Not good. Then Berhnanke said there was nothing the Fed could do......Say. How about you do some research and get back to me with the examples in airline history of ANY airlines that merged and then proceeded to expand beyond that point. Then make a list of airlines that actually shrunk after a merger, especially if said merger took place just before or during a recession. I'll help you out since you are kind of new in the business and I am an Old Man.

1. Republic (not the commuter) shrunk
2. Usair/Piedmont/PSA. Shrunk. (I got furloughed as a result)
3. Northwest/Republic. Shrunk
4. Texas Air Corp ( complicated mess)
5. American/TWA. Shrunk
6. Usair/ AWA. How is that working out?
7. United/continental. Growing? Nope. Shrinking?
8. Delta/ NW. Growing. If you count codeshare I guess.

Now I am sure there are a few mergers by major airlines that actually resulted in sustained, long term growth in the last 30 to 35 years. I just can't think of one.

Now against that reality, why in Gods name do you guys want to get into a streetfight with Gary Kelly? In the worst economy since the Great Depression?
Are you nuts?!!!

Im at 91/hr thanks. Research is key on these boards gentlemen.

Wow! So how many credit hours are you being paid on average? I'd say if it's 90, then you are making about half of what a WN pilot is making flying the same hours. You go girl!

One Luv, One family. Like Mr. Jordan said to me the other day. We are going to work this out as a family. You guys need to to go punch a pillow or something to let your anger out. Bottling up anger can be harmful to you health.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back