• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the reason ppl complain and poke fun is becaue it takes one to know one. the only one obscessing about the uniform is the person so angry to see someone else wear theirs outside the terminal. you see, the uniform is SO important to some, that it has become sacred inside thier minds. no one notices or car4es. they thinnk people are so impressed with their uniform that if a pilot wears his, it is ONLY because he thinks so highly of it and that it will garner some immortal respect. ridiculous. basic psychology, i think. okay... some more red wine.... =O)

I wore my uniform into Food4Less last week after getting in from work.. I got a lot of weird stares, not sure if it was because I was a pilot and probably the only white customer in the store, or maybe they thought I was la migra... Unfortunately I can't afford the expensive grocery stores ;-)

I wore my uniform into Food4Less last week after getting in from work.. I got a lot of weird stares, not sure if it was because I was a pilot and probably the only white customer in the store, or maybe they thought I was la migra... Unfortunately I can't afford the expensive grocery stores ;-)

That behavior is toolish and unprofessional! Please report to the town square for your public flogging!:D

When I saw the thread title of:

TOOL SIGHTING

Then I noticed our intrepid hero- BROWNTOTHEBONE was the author,

I was certain I was about to read an intriguing narrative by Mr. Browntothebone breathlessly relating to us in his faultless prose his discovery of the proper usage of a mirror.

The first thing I do after finishing a trip is lose the stripes and tie on the bus to the employee lot. I can't figure out why some one thinks it's cool to drive home in full uniform. The funny thing is these nurses and truck drivers make more then us and their home every night. They have nothing to prove. Hard working blue collard workers.

Latest resources

Back