Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Duplicate post

The real tools are the ones who throw those gay flying bumper stickers on their vehicles. Or even worse, the personalized "JetPlt1" or "FlynLow" (or any other variation) license plate. Because wearing your uniform in public all the time is not an option, you have to find other means of letting folks know exactly what it is you do for a living, and at the same time, cuing them in on your level of douchiness.

Last edited:
The real tools are the ones who throw those gay flying bumper stickers on their vehicles. Or even worse, the personalized "JetPlt1" or "FlynLow" (or any other variation) license plate. Because wearing your uniform in public all the time is not an option, you have to find other means of letting folks know exactly what it is you do for a living, and at the same time, cuing them in on your level of douchiness.

Someone needs to call for the check list for the red Warning indicator--"Self-Esteem--Inop" and the aural warning, "Whoop, Whoop, Pull-Up"

When I saw the thread title of:

TOOL SIGHTING

Then I noticed our intrepid hero- BROWNTOTHEBONE was the author,

I was certain I was about to read an intriguing narrative by Mr. Browntothebone breathlessly relating to us in his faultless prose his discovery of the proper usage of a mirror.

Post of the week! Well done, sir.

I have been known to go directly to dinner or to the playground with my little girls on my way home from the airport (they usually pick me up). Often this is done in uniform, sans tie and ID. I guess I am a "tool." So be it. The time I am spending reconnecting with my kids is worth it. I can change clothes anytime... I can't always play with my kids.

Are there bumper stickers that promote "gay flying"? What exactly is gay flying?

And why to so many azz-clown gate agents and FA's have to non-Rev while wearing their freaking Company ID on their lanyard?
Oh look, I'm cool, I have a "(Insert name) Airlines" ID, and all you other passengers don't.
Get a life you clowns. Everytime I see one of those idiots I feel like ripping that ID off and flushing it down the lav.

Oh, and Tool rocks by the way. Go Maynard!

And why to so many azz-clown gate agents and FA's have to non-Rev while wearing their freaking Company ID on their lanyard?
Oh look, I'm cool, I have a "(Insert name) Airlines" ID, and all you other passengers don't.
Get a life you clowns. Everytime I see one of those idiots I feel like ripping that ID off and flushing it down the lav.

Oh, and Tool rocks by the way. Go Maynard!

I'm disappointed. No mention of cowboy boots anywhere in your post. ;)

Latest resources

Back