• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The first thing I do after finishing a trip is lose the stripes and tie on the bus to the employee lot. I can't figure out why some one thinks it's cool to drive home in full uniform. The funny thing is these nurses and truck drivers make more then us and their home every night. They have nothing to prove. Hard working blue collard workers.

My wife the nurse wipes a$$es and is on her feet 12 hours a day. She just had a patient with gange green of the penis. Yeah, I'll pass on that. If you feel like you need to have that, be my guest!

Last edited:
I strip naked after every flight, so nobody thinks I'm lame. Of course, the hotel van driver makes me sit on saran wrap, and my piercings wierd everyone out when we all get a bite to eat. Still, nobody can say I wear my uniform off airport.

Are they touring this summer?

Maynard's awesome! :beer:

Certain rumor from a Midwest radio station....possible Lollapalooza in Chicago!

Been to at least 40 concerts, TOOL has by far been the best!!!

Mom's gonna fix it all soon...mom's comin round to put it back the way it oughta be!!!

Learn to swim....see you down in Arizona Bay.

Last edited:
The first thing I do after finishing a trip is lose the stripes and tie on the bus to the employee lot. I can't figure out why some one thinks it's cool to drive home in full uniform. The funny thing is these nurses and truck drivers make more then us and their home every night. They have nothing to prove. Hard working blue collard workers.

You have to be kidding me. I can see taking of the tie. But you go thru the trouble of taking of you epaulets too?

Every week I go to the store in full uniform and buy a bottle of Wild Turkey, a box of condoms, a giant cucumber, a bottle of vegetable oil, and a pregnancy test. Not because I need these items, but because I like to mess with people's heads.

My wife the nurse wipes a$$es and is on her feet 12 hours a day. She just had a patient with gange green of the penis. Yeah, I'll pass on that. If you feel like you need to have that, be my guest!

Gange green?

In any case, I often wear my full blown uniform and stand in line at the starbucks....in the terminal. I'm a HUGE tool. I also sometimes wear my uniform to the lav mid-flight. All the cool pilots take off their epaulets before they head back there so as not to look like major tools who spell gangrene "gange green."

You know you are truly a tool if you wear your uniform (epaulets and wings are optional) with your cool little backpack, I-Pod and spikey hair.... Don't forget to carry your skateboard as well-just for effect.

-Maybe sipping a little Sunny-D along the way would be good as a real accent.

-It pretty much makes no difference where the hell you go looking like this, you will still be a super-tool.

on the collective uncious they say news to come for a full blown out summer tour. I hope. Cause I'am picking scabs again . I need Some TOOL with all of this furloughing going around

Latest resources

Back