Tool sighting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Browntothebone

I was eating breakfast this morning at a restaurant and there were many customers eating in their professional uniforms. Four nurses in scrubs with ID lanyards displayed. A couple of truck drivers in their company uniforms with company logo and multiple customers wearing company logo shirts with their IDs still around their necks.

If any one of them happened to be an airline pilot and any of YOU happened to see them at this restaurant, can you imagine the schitt storm that would have ensued on this message board about how "toolish" and unprofessional this behavior would have been? You guys would have given the poor pilot loads of crap for not disrobing before going into a public establishment to eat.

The bottom line is that nobody cares except you, and you don't matter.

I was eating breakfast this morning at a restaurant and there were many customers eating in their professional uniforms. Four nurses in scrubs with ID lanyards displayed. A couple of truck drivers in their company uniforms with company logo and multiple customers wearing company logo shirts with their IDs still around their necks.

If any one of them happened to be an airline pilot and any of YOU happened to see them at this restaurant, can you imagine the schitt storm that would have ensued on this message board about how "toolish" and unprofessional this behavior would have been? You guys would have given the poor pilot loads of crap for not disrobing before going into a public establishment to eat.

Do you realize you are arguing with yourself? I have never seen a post on FlightInfo that called pilots "unprofessional" for eating in uniform.

Agreed. If I'm on the way home from a trip and have to stop at the grocery, I just wear my uniform like everybody else in a service business does. If somebody has a problem with that, too bad. (Ooops. This is FI. I meant 'to bad.')

What can Brown do for me? He can continue to post things I agree with. Who cares about such things aside from the Bozos on this regional forum. Now back to your regular flame please Mr. Brown, it's very entertaining.

Latest resources

Back