• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too good to do a walkaround FO????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't. As a matter of fact, I had my pants altered and the waistline dropped because our pants are made too much like grandma pants.

And you are telling us this because ????????

you want attention?

you are hot?

you are trying to tease us?

I give up because it's all of the above, some of the above or none of the above.......

Chicks just need attention....... thats it. :p

There you go. Good ol' open honesty. I feel your pain. You have no money cause those b*tch wives probably took it all to ride the the alimony pony. I hope you can still see your kids occasionally, unless those b*tches took sole custody. Forget the stuck up stews. Let me know if you have have a Vegas layover. There is a [legal] house where I know this one girl who works there, she's 18 and cute. I know her through her sister, who went to the same high school as me. Anyway, hit me up if you got a LAS layover, and I'll let her know you're coming. My treat, don't worry bout it. Enjoy, you certainly earned it.

your avatar looks like an old CP of mine..........

the guy was not very smart......

And you are telling us this because ????????

you want attention?

you are hot?

you are trying to tease us?

I give up because it's all of the above, some of the above or none of the above.......

Chicks just need attention....... thats it. :p

If she's a metal chick, probably hot, and a cool girl at that

I think she likes the booze a little too much! one time she got to fly in the clouds on her way out to california and when she got back she was so stressed out that she "needed a drink!" :puke:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back