Too good to do a walkaround FO????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MAN-EATERS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Megadeth, from the sounds of it, is a man-eater. And I'm not talking about the "whoa-whoa, here she comes" kind of man-eater. I'm talking about the kind that uses your dignity as a dishtowel to wipe up any shreds of manhood that might be stuck inside the sink.

PS Sorry about the kitchen analogy. ;)

Not really. How come women fake orgasms? Becaue they think we care.

Yeah, a woman that does this is DUMBER than a box of rocks. Ya gotta make the guy work for it. I'd be like "try again honey, it ain't happenin'." I hate to say it but there are a lot of stupid women out there (much to the delight of some neanderthal men).

Yeah, a woman that does this is DUMBER than a box of rocks. Ya gotta make the guy work for it. I'd be like "try again honey, it ain't happenin'." I hate to say it but there are a lot of stupid women out there (much to the delight of some neanderthal men).

C'mon Capt. many men fake orgasms too. For instance, have you heard this one before?

"Oh baby, we're gonna go all night long....oh no, don't move...sorry. :0 "

I hate to say it but there are a lot of stupid women out there (much to the delight of some neanderthal men).

YES! There is hope! Stupid dingbat women of the world unit! :D

Lotta dumb guys out there that get wrapped up around the axel worrying about what a woman thinks too-for example the profusion of spiky, peroxided haircuts out there...

and that there are 165 posts about some gal that thinks she's too good to do a walkaround instead of the first CA that ran amok of the problem arranging an unpaid trip for her to the CP's office!

Last edited:
I would be happy if I could find a chick pilot that doesn't wear pants that look like "mom jeans" pulled up just below their creamers.
creamers, I almos $hit myself, laffing so hard the dog was looking at me worried, like I was gonna die then who will feed him?
creamers, see above
still laffing
creamers
PBR

I agree. It's true and it is pathetic.
The only thing thats pathetic, is a slut who won't put out for me! Then she's not a slut, but a totally hot chick, who should be a slut.
PBR

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back