• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too good to do a walkaround FO????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry, I'm afraid we're gonna need evidence. Pose sexy, naked, in/around your Beech99, and post the pics here.

That should settle any doubt. Or I should say, that WILL settle all doubt.

Damn...busted.

OK OK...I'm a 54 year old fat-a$$, shirt button-popping, yellow-stained-armpits, donut-crumbed moustached captain. I have 3 ex-wives and 5 kids. I have no money and I never get any tuna on the overnights anymore. Lousy, stuck up stews. If I did get any, I'd probably have a heart attack right there and you'd move up a number.

Damn...busted.

OK OK...I'm a 54 year old fat-a$$, shirt button-popping, yellow-stained-armpits, donut-crumbed moustached captain. I have 3 ex-wives and 5 kids. I have no money and I never get any tuna on the overnights anymore. Lousy, stuck up stews. If I did get any, I'd probably have a heart attack right there and you'd move up a number.

There you go. Good ol' open honesty. I feel your pain. You have no money cause those b*tch wives probably took it all to ride the the alimony pony. I hope you can still see your kids occasionally, unless those b*tches took sole custody. Forget the stuck up stews. Let me know if you have have a Vegas layover. There is a [legal] house where I know this one girl who works there, she's 18 and cute. I know her through her sister, who went to the same high school as me. Anyway, hit me up if you got a LAS layover, and I'll let her know you're coming. My treat, don't worry bout it. Enjoy, you certainly earned it.

You guys are ragging (hehe...ragging...um, nevermind) about a female FO who doesn't do a walk around when I've seen plenty of male FOs doing their "walk around" while talking on their cell phone, listening to their Ipod, looking at everything else around the ramp except the airplane, or just literally walk around the airplane to say that they did a walk around.

Now, not every FO was like this, more did their job than didn't do their job. But there were enough to make me wonder, if they're walking around like they don't care, why don't they choose to flip burgers instead?

You guys are ragging (hehe...ragging...um, nevermind) about a female FO who doesn't do a walk around when I've seen plenty of male FOs doing their "walk around" while talking on their cell phone, listening to their Ipod, looking at everything else around the ramp except the airplane, or just literally walk around the airplane to say that they did a walk around.

Now, not every FO was like this, more did their job than didn't do their job. But there were enough to make me wonder, if they're walking around like they don't care, why don't they choose to flip burgers instead?

it's probably an experience and maturity thing.. I used to see that all the time at the "regionals" but at my last gig, even though I was a CA most of the time, I, as well as my FO used to do a Walk Around before every day started.. and with my current gig, It's customary for the IRO to do it, but you'll usually also see the CA out there, and almost always the ride along Mechanic.. We've caught many a safety issue doing a walk around, and so we know how important it is to do it properly.

Damn...busted.

Dam a real good dye job in here can run you from $80 to $200. I don't wear airline pants and my hair touches my *. About to google the fupa thingy....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back