Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Grey Ghost

God Bless America!
I hear there is a female PSA FO based CLT that feels she is too good to do a walk around. Has anyone ever flown with her before? any stories?

I don't know about PSA, but there was one at PDT (female, CLT-based) while I was there.

I'm sure there are male FOs similarly special.

Chuck Norris is too good for a walkaround. His mere appearance on the ramp scares the plane into shape.

I was told she is a blonde with 4 inch black roots and needs a drink after logging IMC.. what?????

I will never forget this one!

A friend of mine had a female first officer who didn’t want to do the walkaround because it was raining and she had spent a long time doing her hair. She asked her captain if he would mind doing the walkaround because his hair was short it would dry really fast and still look nice.

Captain’s (big smile) response: I will make you a deal, you hurry on and do the walkaround and when you get back I will give you a free haircut!

I will never forget this one!

A friend of mine had a female first officer who didn’t want to do the walkaround because it was raining and she had spent a long time doing her hair. She asked her captain if he would mind doing the walkaround because his hair was short it would dry really fast and still look nice.

Captain’s (big smile) response: I will make you a deal, you hurry on and do the walkaround and when you get back I will give you a free haircut!

Is she an older gal?

This is rediculous. She should be pulled off line immediately. This is a safety of flight issue.

Are Captains putting up with this? It is the Captain's responsibility to ensure the aircraft is airworthy. Wonder what else this lady is not accomplishing?

We are part of a proud and honorable profession. The public trusts us to do our jobs.

But HEY - Finally a good reason to wear your hat!

Last edited:
Doesn't your FOM clearly state that it is the Captains responsibility to do the walk around when the temp is 18 degrees C not to exceed 28 degrees C ramps must be bare and dry and wind must be less than 10 knots.

First Officers complete walk around all other times.... Thats what ours says.

Latest resources

Back