• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too good to do a walkaround FO????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BE99chick, how do we know that you really are a chick, and not some 50 yr old grumpy guy?

That's the beauty of the internet... I for example am 6'2 190, rock solid, 30 years old, fly F22's for the USAF and a MD-11 Captain at UPS..

BE99chick, how do we know that you really are a chick, and not some 50 yr old grumpy guy?

Let's see...some of my earlier posts should show I'm not 50-ish...or grumpy.

Plus, I know a good blonde dye job costs about $120 in Denver. That's definitely chick stuff.

Let's see...some of my earlier posts should show I'm not 50-ish...or grumpy.

Plus, I know a good blonde dye job costs about $120 in Denver. That's definitely chick stuff.

You are probably her friend, nicky, who could'nt cut it at Ameriflight.......:uzi:

Nope, never worked for Ameriflight. But I used to enjoy seeing their multi-colored 99s pieced together from other old 99s with different paint jobs.

Oh yeah...who's friend? Sorry...sometimes I lose my train of thought...being a girl and all that.

Nope, never worked for Ameriflight. But I used to enjoy seeing their multi-colored 99s pieced together from other old 99s with different paint jobs.

Oh yeah...who's friend? Sorry...sometimes I lose my train of thought...being a girl and all that.

I'm sorry, I'm afraid we're gonna need evidence. Pose sexy, naked, in/around your Beech99, and post the pics here.

That should settle any doubt. Or I should say, that WILL settle all doubt.

Somebody put this thread out of its misery!

My captain likes to Roshambo (rock, paper scissor) me for it. I usually have rock and he usually has 4 fingers (i.e., four stripes).

I have yet to win.

Oh yeah...who's friend? Sorry...sometimes I lose my train of thought...being a girl and all that.[/quote]

Probably the one the post is about!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back