• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Too good to do a walkaround FO????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, this is my first post. I cannot believe this thread. I fly 402's in the NE, been doing it for several years and 4,000+ hours. Not do a walk around? With all of those people on board? Are you f**king crazy? Anything goes wrong, even a little thing, and the friendly's at your local fsdo will gladly, gladly pull your ticket and have a nice conversation with your cp regarding training standards. What can go wrong, you say? Ever notice how complicated the gear is? How was that last landing, anyway? Did you read about the DC9 with pavement stuck in its elevator, over rotated on takeoff killing everybody because nobody saw it on the walk around?
I understand it might be raining. Maybe it's snowing and thirty below. Are you a grownup? Are you a pilot, or do you just like the cool uniform? After reading this thread, I'm gonna think twice about putting my family in a mailing tube with some of these characters in front.

Sheesh....

Wacoflyr

I've been reading this crap for months now that I think I'm insane enough to post a reply...... I like doing my walkaround, it's like checking out your blind date, I just enjoy doing it. Whether it's snow, rain, or the beating sun of the caribbean I get down and dirty, I have oil stain on my shirt and epaulets to prove it.......:D

Marshall, Marshall!!!!!!!!!! well, how would you like me to show up with amy blackburn! HMMMMMMMMMMMMM! HMMMMMMMM!

Latest resources

Back