Too good to do a walkaround FO????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Post number 201!

My female FO flew well but missed a crack lens on a walk round. Per this Captain's policy she had to buy me a beer that night. It's not punitive, it's just incentive!

I don't know what the fuss is about. Walkarounds are for losers anyway. I've got better things to do with my time.

You can read about this topic and more in my new book, How to Flamebait the Unsuspecting Moron.

I wonder if she is too good to wipe her own ass? :puke:

Door Jam is that you?

Just why the hell did you lock that door anyway?

(since we are talking about potty issues now :)

I don't know what the fuss is about. Walkarounds are for losers anyway. I've got better things to do with my time.

You can read about this topic and more in my new book, How to Flamebait the Unsuspecting Moron.

Anyone who uses the word "flamebait" is a loser also! Just Kidding!

I hear she has moved on to greener pastures, manwise at least....:smash:

BTW, If you're the FO, get off of your lazy @ss and do the walk around. If the WX really really sux, then upgrade and you won't have to do it again.

While I'm on my little rant here let me tell you about the reall pieces of work: :uzi: The morons who are on their cellphone or who do a 60 second walkaround or the !@#$ SOB's who miss things...Like bird strikes!!!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

If you don't like doing the #@$%^ walkaround then fking quit or upgrade, but in the meantime, DO YOUR JOB! Don't leave it for me to find or even worse, maybe I miss it. Maybe the next guy (or girl) misses it. Maybe it's something important and people get hurt.

Ok, I'm done. A little upset cause my best friend's dad just died and I thought my girlfriend was on the plane that crashed in Thailand. Wasn't her luckily.

Whew! I needed that.

Fly safe everyone.

-JP

Proud to be in the right seat.

Latest resources

Back