• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Today's Update from NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This must be a sad day for B19...he's been proven wrong AGAIN. Can I get a "pooooooorrrrrrrrr B19" from everybody?

Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrr B19. What a dumba$$.

Good job everybody! Very proud to be part of this organization! Thank you NJASAP and thank you fellow pilots. You just made my family's year. This really means more than you could know. THANK YOU!!!!

Wolf, most definitely a great big "Thank You" to the "I" side as well!
Maybe we're already starting to act more like one unified company?

Congrats to all the junior folks who had a stressful month waiting this out!

And another hearty congrats to EVERYONE who took part in the JPMC's and were able to keep A WHOLE BUNCH OF PILOTS from the unemployment line!!!!

Let's hope we all will have nice, looooonng careers here at NJA so we can tell all the newhires 25 years from now about the first 5 years of this union and all we've accomplished!

That was a good chunk of pilots that left the I side, wonder if that will create some Gwizzzz openings?

I was thinking the same thing. Sadly for me, there is no difference between Citation X pay and Gulfstream pay. So for me, moving to a G would mean losing IOE pay, which would be a pretty big hit to take.

Otherwise, I'd love a chance to run with the big dogs.

Since we saved jobs at NJA/NJI/NJLA, we also saved jobs indirectly for the FSI instructors. If would have let pilots go then the slots required at FSI would be released and many of those folks would be on the street as well.

I am proud of everyone here at NetJets for looking out for each other. I am proud that people put aside their feelings of management to help their fellow brothers and sisters. We have proved time and time again that this pilot group is solid and will continue to be undivided and impenetrable.

We have created a whole new history in aviation when it comes to union and company relations, we have created new paths in pilot soliderity. This is the third time we have come to together to do whats right (2005, 2007, 2009). I applaud and am proud of each and every crewmember at this company, Thank you.

I got choked up a little last week when I ran into a guy I flew with when I was an FO in the V. His words exactly... "I've had a good career here and its time to make room for a junior guy". He was an ex-Eastern guy and a really solid person. He showed and taught me a lot.

I think NetJets has a culture that maybe only Southwest Airlines has. People around here seem to get the big picture.... And of course 120k to go retire on your boat didn't hurt either! :)

Agreed Wolfpack, I was thinking this morning as I was reading the numbers how impressive the NJI numbers were. Thanks to you and all the new NJA'ers. I too have run into some NJA guys I know that are leaving with the same sentiments about their upcoming retirement, impressive attitude indeed.

You can partially thank us NJI'ers... Percentage wise we gave 3X's more.

But I thought we were dropping this whole NJA/I thing.... :cool:

You should have, you had a bunch of old farts(tongue in cheek) over there. Please pass on sincere thanks to the ex-eastern dude and all those who took part. We have almost 10 times the pilots and we had 3x more take LOA's. :p Lets not forget about all those outside of flight operations that took part as well.

As RTS said, all will be considerd part of the Netjets family forever.

Kum ba yah, my Lord, kum ba yah!
O Lord, kum ba yah!

Good companies made up of GREAT people in the Netjets brand!!!!

We good??

:beer:

Now, I must go and drink some more koolaid!! I frickin LOVE it here!!

Last edited:
You can partially thank us NJI'ers... Percentage wise we gave 3X's more.

But I thought we were dropping this whole NJA/I thing.... :cool:
The people at NJI came through in a big way.

I agree, it would have been better stated if he just said "NetJets."

Latest resources

Back