Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FmrFreightDog said:
Alphabet soup.....

Confuses the he11 out of me, and I even work here!

Yea, no kidding. How about a first or last name so I don't have to grab the
dang Ops spec everytime!

FmrFreightDog said:
Alphabet soup.....

Confuses the he11 out of me, and I even work here!

FOLKS YOU CAN USE NAMES IN HERE! It's not against the law to put a first and last name in here, for chr!st's sake, it's not like they're gonna track you down, you f@gs don't even use your real names.

Here's some more sorry ass news for y'all to look forward too.

Actually talked to Brad Holt(system wide chief pilot) in the LAX break room last week for over an hour. We asked him about the Comair planes. He said it had to do with the ASA deal, but was a matter of cleaning up the books; returning expensive leased planes for one's with a better lease rates, not necessarily anyones gain or loss. He agreed that he didn't think the pay proposal would be approved so we asked him then what.He said that maybe next time the 1.2% wouldn't be on the table, everyone else is taking concessions these days and SkyWest is still offering a small increase (moving the ball in the right direction so to speak). He said he understood people making a stand on principle i.e. 50-99 seat pay, but in this environment those who stand on principle "Will fall by the wayside." { un f-ing believable wtfo??} He emphasized what happened to AWAC and said he had serious doubts about weather on not Comair will survive. Just casual chat in a quiet breakroom not a PR job delivered to the masses, there was only me the FO and the FA in the room. FWIW I voted no.

Shows our management has no REspect for our pilot group so don't think they will have any for ASA. Welcome to the over a barrel skwest inc. Until we get UNINOized and integrated we are going to be getting the corn cobb.

Last edited:
AchilleLauro said:
FOLKS YOU CAN USE NAMES IN HERE! It's not against the law to put a first and last name in here, for chr!st's sake, it's not like they're gonna track you down, you f@gs don't even use your real names.

So that must make you Mr. and Mrs. Lauro's boy, Achille, right?

:uzi:AMEN BROTHER!! See Ya CHUCKIE!! Skywest Inc. just made one HUGE move in the RIGHT direction!! Now if they will just get rid of the rest of the CrackHeads at the Granite Palace and get our contract settled!
Nice Job!!

Latest resources

Back