• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To ASA Pilots..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I may have misunderstood what position Dillon was taking White's or Hall's. I thought it was the System CP not the Base CP position. My bad.

Last edited:
There are more changes a-comin!! Just not sure who but the GO is getting a much needed overhaul!!

Sinca3 said:
There are more changes a-comin!! Just not sure who but the GO is getting a much needed overhaul!!

They should just treat all of their managers just like they treat their pilots and they will all quit. Saves paying them hush money! Never forget the pilot turn coats who get sent back to the line with their tails between their legs. What goes around comes around.

CS is going, going and he is Back!

CS will no longer be apart of ASA management as of this Friday. Look for him on the line when he qualifies on an aircraft.

Texx said:
CS will no longer be apart of ASA management as of this Friday. Look for him on the line when he qualifies on an aircraft.

Key words being when he qualifies on an aircraft. How long has it been since he flew any aircraft.

What a total a$$ kisser he is.

Medeco

guys, as a non-ASA pilot let me ask...

what is the status of "SH" as you like to call him in this thread, after the current skywest merger. are the pilots really against him there at ASA, if so i would find it hard to believe.

thanks.

As far as I'm concerned the guy is non-existent here are ASA. I have never seen him let alone meet him and I've only seen 1 memo from him.

Medeco said:
Key words being when he qualifies on an aircraft. How long has it been since he flew any aircraft.

Medeco

Very true! I would love to fly right seat during his qualification; I somehow
doubt he would pass.

Medeco said:

Medeco

That may be true, but you may remember that by far the best CP team that we ever had was CS and LJ when DW was VP of Flight Ops.

ATR Driver:

Very true. And I still think CS and MW did everything that they could do to support line pilots. Heck, that is probably one of the reasons they are headed back to the line.

If 601 pilot did fly with either of these Captains I'm sure he would be a complete professional. Wasn't Capt. White a senior Line Check Airman, or APD? I think he is still current and probably could fly rings around quite a few of us.

I don't know what to make of the changes at the G.O. Yes C.T. is gone, but W.H. got promoted and C.S. and M.W. are back to the line. I would guess that the movement of these employees has more to do with the economics of running an alter ego shell of an airline. After all, just about every position above Director, or VP, is an un-necessary redundancy. I am sure Jerry Atkin will get the G.O. budget as low as he can get it while still keeping the facade of an independent airline within an airline.

SkyWest does not have a CSSC department. I doubt Mr. Atkin is real clear on why ASA needs one. I will be surprised if that Department is here a year from now.

~~~^~~~

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back