To ASA Pilots..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
~~~^~~~ said:
Funny post, but lets be fair. M.W. and C.S. are good guys who stuck up for quite a few pilots. In my experience they are honest men who were willing to fight on behalf of what is right ( or at least negotiate against ) the folks like C.T. and G.H.

Yes, C.S. and M.W. knew where their bread got its butter - but they used their positions to try to improve the operation and the outcome for line pilots in particular. If they have changed jobs, I do not know who would be left to balance out some of crazies still left in the G.O.

~~~^~~~

Yes, lets be fair. MW is know as the nazi in the GO (8th floor) and CS is know as the suck up. CS rolled over several times with the help of ND.

The reason for CS return to the line. He forgot the chain of command, he's ex Navy, when he was at the airport working for BL. He would go around BL to SB. He did it too many times and BL and CS had a blow out, major. Now that SB is gone CS has no one to help him. Not even the company lawyers like CS.

MW and CS may have "stuck up" for some pilots but their actions may have violated other pilots rights. A fair CP applies the contract fairly and equally to ALL pilots, not just a few.

These are just the facts of life here in the GO. Stay tuned, more changes this week.

Texx said:
Yes, lets be fair. MW is know as the nazi in the GO (8th floor) and CS is know as the suck up. CS rolled over several times with the help of ND.

The reason for CS return to the line. He forgot the chain of command, he's ex Navy, when he was at the airport working for BL. He would go around BL to SB. He did it too many times and BL and CS had a blow out, major. Now that SB is gone CS has no one to help him. Not even the company lawyers like CS.

MW and CS may have "stuck up" for some pilots but their actions may have violated other pilots rights. A fair CP applies the contract fairly and equally to ALL pilots, not just a few.

These are just the facts of life here in the GO. Stay tuned, more changes this week.

Excellent points

Texx said:

That sounds like a big CF.

Texx said:
Not even the company lawyers like CS.
That is probably a good thing. From what I saw, CS was a peace maker. Instead of lawsuits, he could resolve things with an "aw shucks, we shouldn't have done that." A smile and a pat on the back saved ASA several law suits, perhaps dozens. CS also made ASA a better place to work. I would much rather have a friendly conversation with someone I could talk to than to fight a grievance.

The lawyers also know where their bread is buttered. Without C.T. and S.B. around the lawyers' best friend is Brian LeBreque - he signs their checks. If I were promoted to President Wednesday I would be their "bestest friend ever" by Thursday.

The more things are screwed up, the more evil, dishonest and combative management can be, the better the paychecks are over at Ford and Harrison. I forgot what movie this was from, but the lawyer was telling his client, "I love you, you are rich and you are always in trouble." How funny and how true.

Last edited:
Gross over Sched/Planning needs to go as well as Eva Holly.

Last edited:
GO AROUND said:
MW is supposed to make the announcment today BD is leaving Salt Lake base CP to take SH's job. She said there are lots o changes a comin. Hopefully their replacements are for the better. GG over Sched/Planning needs to go as well.

Don't bet on it. To take MW's position, yes.

GO AROUND said:
Talked with MJC in CP office this morning and MW is supposed to make the announcment today BD is leaving Salt Lake base CP to take SH's job. She said there are lots o changes a comin. Hopefully their replacements are for the better. GG over Sched/Planning needs to go as well.

MJC didn'y say this. She says it is BS!

I've dealt with MW many times over the last several years and have always been treated fairly. He's a no BS type of guy, and has his facts straight.

Latest resources

Back