To ASA Pilots..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
To quote Kurt Angle, "Oh it's true. It's true."

The internal memo is posted on Fred Lamberts door. I read it myself. Of course I didn't need to read it. There was plenty of celebrating going on in the crew lounge to hear about it. Hell, I just barely stepped through the door and people were asking me, "Have you heard the good news?"

ArcticFlier said:
Ok.............who's CT?
AF :cool:

B-bye Mr. "Cost-neutral, zero net gain"!

"At ASA he has initiated key employee labor and recognition programs to foster positive changes and increased employee involvement on a company-wide basis."

He's definitely increased employee involvement, but not in the way he would have hoped!

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmm ..... Buh Bye CT ......

Thanks SkyWest! Now you're starting to gain some credibility with the pilots. This little bit of sunshine is going to do a lot of good!

If this is true, wow! This is VERY, VERY good news.

Santa may bring us a contract for Christmas after all.

WWEfan said:
The internal memo is posted on Fred Lamberts door.
Any chance it could have been the same pranksters that came up with the recent Dallas bid preference sheets (with a canary back copy, I might add)?

FL000 said:
Any chance it could have been the same pranksters that came up with the recent Dallas bid preference sheets (with a canary back copy, I might add)?

Had a Captain I was flying with last week come storming into the airplane ranting about how "They're reopening Dallas. I just came from Dallas and they're setting it up now!". The FA and I just kind of :rolleyes: and let it go.

Just a bit high strung, this Captain.

shamrock said:
Had a Captain I was flying with last week come storming into the airplane ranting about how "They're reopening Dallas. I just came from Dallas and they're setting it up now!". The FA and I just kind of :rolleyes: and let it go.

Just a bit high strung, this Captain.

Where you living in DFW when they closed it?

Texx said:
Where you living in DFW when they closed it?

Sorry Texx, I didn't mean to come across as belittling those who got screwed when DFW closed. I should have been clearer in that he was talking of it reopening as a base, and he was one of the most animated people I've run into at ASA, hence my comments.

I sympathize with the DFW folks and I can understand their anger and frustration. I meant no harm.

Yeah it's true and hopefully he'll take his ex-TWA friends with him!

I guess there are supposed to be some more big announcements next week.

Stay tuned............

Latest resources

Back