• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To ASA Pilots..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now if we can just get rid of the scum bag W.H. in Scheduling!!!!! Things are looking up around this place......CT was the biggest slime bag in the industry not to mention the last 2 airlines prior to ASA both went under during his watch....I guess with him getting the boot we won't be the third!

ohplease! said:
in a company memo from today.... D.M. and L.B. have left the building.

E.H. to go soon????

Chief Pilots M.W. and C.S. are back to the line. They make a cute couple. It took two men and a small dog to pull C.S. head out of S.B. rectum. He then saw his shadow and we had six more weeks of C.T.
:puke:

Don't mean to piss on everyones parade, as I am happy to see all of these folks leave.

Just remember, they may be leaving while they can, before we wither on the vine, much like Skip et al. did previously. Or maybe they left because they did not want to ride door to door, on a bike, and spreading the word for our new owners.

If the new folks in flight ops. can actually make some improvements and changes I'll begin to see a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Bizjet said:
Chief Pilots M.W. and C.S. are back to the line. They make a cute couple. It took two men and a small dog to pull C.S. head out of S.B. rectum. He then saw his shadow and we had six more weeks of C.T.
:puke:
Funny post, but lets be fair. M.W. and C.S. are good guys who stuck up for quite a few pilots. In my experience they are honest men who were willing to fight on behalf of what is right ( or at least negotiate against ) the folks like C.T. and G.H.

Yes, C.S. and M.W. knew where their bread got its butter - but they used their positions to try to improve the operation and the outcome for line pilots.

~~~^~~~

Last edited:
EV120 said:
Just remember, they may be leaving while they can, before we wither on the vine, much like Skip et al. did previously. Or maybe they left because they did not want to ride door to door, on a bike, and spreading the word for our new owners.

If the new folks in flight ops. can actually make some improvements and changes I'll begin to see a little light at the end of the tunnel.

Most of the non-ops people were given offers of Director postion with a cut in pay or the door. The same deal DB was given.

For the ops people, some of them didn't even see it coming.

Latest resources

Back