To ASA Pilots..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
shamrock said:
Had a Captain I was flying with last week come storming into the airplane ranting about how "They're reopening Dallas. I just came from Dallas and they're setting it up now!". The FA and I just kind of :rolleyes: and let it go.

Just a bit high strung, this Captain.

I'm guessing..... M.K. .......

Thank the Lord! Chuck was one of the worst people ever to be employed at ASA. I surehope no one is stupid enough to hire him in this industry, but I'm sure he'llturn up at one of his "buddies" airlines.Buh-bye dumb@ass!

Here Are Some More...

601Pilot said:
Thank the Lord! Chuck was one of the worst people ever to be employed at ASA. I surehope no one is stupid enough to hire him in this industry, but I'm sure he'llturn up at one of his "buddies" airlines.Buh-bye dumb@ass!

The next are over the..

Corporate Safety & Compliance
Information Services, Properties & Facilities
and
Inflight Services

SW will be VP of People, (a new name for HR)
DG was offered a lower position

Last edited:
I was also in that meeting room when they closed big D. I thought Skip did a pretty good job showing sympathy for us. But as for CT it was a different story. It was kind of like good cop (skip) bad cop (CT). There were many questions in that room from tearry (is that how you spell it) eyed DFW people that he flatly answered "nope, thats your responsibility" or " no, we cant help you with that". Arms crossed in a defensive posture the entire meeting.

I was in recurrent when we found out about his departure. Ya'll should have heard the thunderous applause in that room!

Whatever!

Deleted, since he is not gone yet and we know he is a petty, vindictive, lying, son of a goat herder's uncle. ( No disrespect to goats, or their herders intended )

Wonder if our question to Mr. Atkin about the employee opinion survey results got attention?

You know, with these kinds of changes, could ASA actually be in the process of becoming a decent place to work? Could SkyWest actually pull off the transformation that Delta only talked about?

Last edited:
ASAFOE120 said:
I was also in that meeting room when they closed big D. I thought Skip did a pretty good job showing sympathy for us. But as for CT it was a different story. It was kind of like good cop (skip) bad cop (CT). There were many questions in that room from tearry (is that how you spell it) eyed DFW people that he flatly answered "nope, thats your responsibility" or " no, we cant help you with that". Arms crossed in a defensive posture the entire meeting.

Well Skip wasn't the Messiah. A DFW pilot asked "is it possible to work on a commuter policy for the pilots." Skip said, "no, you should live where you work."

Texx said:
Well Skip wasn't the Messiah. A DFW pilot asked "is it possible to work on a commuter policy for the pilots." Skip said, "no, you should live where you work."
Skip and Bryan also told us it would be better for the airline if pilots would leave after attaining five years of longevity. That is loyalty, isn't it?

Latest resources

Back