• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To ALL UNITED pilots courtesy of ALL UAX carriers and their pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ok- i'm glad you voted that way- but you are on here constantly belittling the rj pilot and blaming them for mainline's scope failures as if the vast majority wanted to fly that a/p for these sh!tty carriers- when in reality they have been absolutely disenfranchised and had NO vote whatsoever in that area. They fly the flying that you hand them, whether they like it or not-- or-- they can choose to get out of flying or get corporate gigs, just to watch those that stayed w/ it get hired on a majors.
You seem to personify anonymity in numbers. I'm sure noone there at UAL actually voted out scope. Noone in the last decade voted in their current paycuts, did they? (by all means, detect the sarcasm)

Scope isn't made up-- nor is the role that Mainline pilots (YOUR peers IF NOT YOU) played in selling out young pilots and dividing our union.

And i know what i'm talking about.

Just like a whole lot of pilots remember united 'ego' all too well -- so.... we'll open that up to discuss

Anybody else remember mainline pilots calling the guppy a 'light-twin' -- a good joke, gone bad

ok- i'm glad you voted that way- but you are on here constantly belittling the rj pilot and blaming them for mainline's scope failures as if the vast majority wanted to fly that a/p for these sh!tty carriers- when in reality they have been absolutely disenfranchised and had NO vote whatsoever in that area. They fly the flying that you hand them, whether they like it or not-- or-- they can choose to get out of flying or get corporate gigs, just to watch those that stayed w/ it get hired on a majors.
You seem to personify anonymity in numbers. I'm sure noone there at UAL actually voted out scope. Noone in the last decade voted in their current paycuts, did they? (by all means, detect the sarcasm)

Scope isn't made up-- nor is the role that Mainline pilots (YOUR peers IF NOT YOU) played in selling out young pilots and dividing our union.

And i know what i'm talking about.

Just like a whole lot of pilots remember united 'ego' all too well -- so.... we'll open that up to discuss

Anybody else remember mainline pilots calling the guppy a 'light-twin' -- a good joke, gone bad

Anybody remember express pilots calling the 190 a "guppy killer"? Another good joke gone bad.

Jumpseat on your own airline.

Anybody remember express pilots calling the 190 a "guppy killer"? Another good joke gone bad.

CLASSIC!

not this sh!t again. That was an urban legend. Not 1 pilot was identified at CHQ of having a guppy killer sticker on their flight bag. If so, Im sure that pilot would have gotten the sh!t kicked out of him by United pilots and/or fellow chq pilots.

So again, this little guppykiller thing is all fake. It never happened. Probably started by some d!ckhead of a pilot at United. (what I believe. my friend did a lot of research on that incident and couldnt find anything)

So since United Express is growing to have more daiuly departures than United. It should be United Express jumpseat anyway

United changing its name to United Express:laugh:

not this sh!t again. That was an urban legend. Not 1 pilot was identified at CHQ of having a guppy killer sticker on their flight bag. If so, Im sure that pilot would have gotten the sh!t kicked out of him by United pilots and/or fellow chq pilots.

So again, this little guppykiller thing is all fake. It never happened. Probably started by some d!ckhead of a pilot at United. (what I believe. my friend did a lot of research on that incident and couldnt find anything)

So since United Express is growing to have more daiuly departures than United. It should be United Express jumpseat anyway

United changing its name to United Express:laugh:

Just remember, if United goes under, so do you.

Seems the UAX letter campaign was a success. Everyone seems to be aware of the UAL software priority problem. Now we just need to see if UAL wants to do the right thing and fix it. Congrats to all the UAX JSC's. Brilliant!!

oh.... yeah... now i remember--- pride. In the late 90's there were plenty of UAL pilots who thought the 73 was a 'light twin'

and meant it.

Ie: you got yours- you're a real pilot, flying heavies.... unionism doesn't work that way, and btw- neither does life

A great union movie is called Matewan with Chris Cooper and James Earl Jones. When the miners were secretly meeting to unionize there was discussion about who to let in...blacks, foreigners... etc.. Chris Coopers' character.....

You think this man is the enemy? Huh? This is a worker! Any union keeps this man out ain't a union, it's a goddam club! They got you fightin' white against colored, native against foreign, hollow against hollow, when you know there ain't but two sides in this world - them that work and them that don't. You work, they don't. That's all you get to know about the enemy.
James Earl Jones walks in... and says..

'I've been called n-----, and I can't help that's the way white folks is, but I ain't never been called no scab! '

well said!

anyone who divides us is a tool-- guppykillers to 'light twin 777 drivers'

Again-- this jumpseating issue is the smallest of your problems while the united brand is flying over so many different seniority lists

yes -- but if that line were true-- who would care if the guppy was killed at united if the 170/190 were flown by United pilots?

Latest resources

Back