• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

To ALL UNITED pilots courtesy of ALL UAX carriers and their pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
United guys wanted the RJ's. You however willing to do it for slave wages. Let the games begin. I got no problem denying jumpseats. UAX'rs will find out how unified we can be.

Oh really were was your unity then? Slave wages that were set by your so called unity. You OLD PEOPLE have continued(age 65) to screw the younger generation of pilots and then have the audacity to say its our fault?! Its sad that it has always been about "YOU" and not the group.

Oh really were was your unity then? Slave wages that were set by your so called unity. You OLD PEOPLE have continued(age 65) to screw the younger generation of pilots and then have the audacity to say its our fault?! Its sad that it has always been about "YOU" and not the group.

Love how you "know" me. Is 46 old, if yes then I am old.

United guys wanted the RJ's. You however willing to do it for slave wages. Let the games begin. I got no problem denying jumpseats. UAX'rs will find out how unified we can be.

It was still your flying to give away, no? That part in your contract called Scope that you voted away? Just curious.

Oh...BTW Pipe, those are UAL domiciles. have fun with that. god you guys are arrogant! just fix the DAMN problem....issue over.

You guys -- that's funny! I don't work for UAL or any subsidiary thereof. Mine is the opinion of the "average" guy from another carrier. UAX guys might want to consider that.

PIPE

AMEN. Had a jumpseater 2 weeks ago spouting off about getting the 190.

Two things to note;

1. The 190 won't be flying "United" flights, UAL pilots will.
2. Jumpseat on your own airline from now on.

"All Balls,No guts???" Very clever

Clever or not- just pointing out that this debate wouldn't be happening if all pilots flying the united brand around were on the same seniority list.

AMEN. Had a jumpseater 2 weeks ago spouting off about getting the 190.

Two things to note;

1. The 190 won't be flying "United" flights, UAL pilots will.
2. Jumpseat on your own airline from now on.

As a UAL pilot I am all for the 190 being flown by united pilots. As far as the jumpseat is concerned I do jumpseat on my own airline, UAL!

why weren't you 'FOR' the 170/ and CR7 being flown by united pilots?
why weren't you "for' the cr2 and erj135/145 being flown by ual pilots?
why was it acceptable to you that scope was being relaxed and relaxed?

oh.... yeah... now i remember--- pride. In the late 90's there were plenty of UAL pilots who thought the 73 was a 'light twin'

and meant it.

Ie: you got yours- you're a real pilot, flying heavies.... unionism doesn't work that way, and btw- neither does life

why weren't you 'FOR' the 170/ and CR7 being flown by united pilots?
why weren't you "for' the cr2 and erj135/145 being flown by ual pilots?
why was it acceptable to you that scope was being relaxed and relaxed?

oh.... yeah... now i remember--- pride. In the late 90's there were plenty of UAL pilots who thought the 73 was a 'light twin'

and meant it.

Ie: you got yours.... unionism doesn't work that way,

How do you know what I was for and wasn't for. To this day I have a "UA RJ" sticker on my bag. Here's a news flash one person's vote alone does not dictate how a union moves. Being with United thru the 90's I do not remember the 737 ever being refered to as the light twin.

You seem to get your kicks just making crap up pretending you know what the He// you are talking about.

I keep waiting for cooler heads to prevail...The UAX letter was a mistake of colossal proportions. An information campaign is ok, asking UAL pilots to help is ok, threats are not ok. UAX pilots didn't even know this letter existed let alone what its contents were before it was sent. UAX pilots were not consulted prior to the letter being sent. The response to the letter was predictable. How do people respond to ultimatums....? Not well.
Not one guy I've spoken to is going to deny UAL pilots the jumpseats, I won't, its a ridiculous concept.
Beyond that UAL is going to get a certain level of priority, they pay the freight. The April 07 letter to UAX JSCs asking for priority was not unreasonable. It did not ask for priority over that companies pilots, just everybody else. Plus, the UAL guys have a lot on their plates right now. I have to admit that being perceived as being upset about the ease of my commute seems pretty petty in the face of 1400+ guys losing their jobs.
Common sense and deescalation are needed pronto.

Latest resources

Back