Time Building in a B727

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hawk

It is true. The best paid internship in the industry! For $13,000.00 you train for a 121 carrier as SIC. If successul you are guaranteed a minimum of 200 hrs. at $45.00/hr.. Net cost $4000.00 for 200 hrs of B727 SIC. Visit simcenter.cc;)

P-F-T a la Boeing

Dunno if this is flamebait. Assuming not, the only thing I have to say is, gee, this sounds like the real deal. Transport-category jet SIC, for less money than you-know-where in South Florida. :(

PS - It's not flamebait. This place offers everything from zero time up. Even a Jungle Jet type, with "certain 'qualified' graduates being eligible for an airline interview." Pay-for-interview, too. What a country!

Last edited:
I can't believe anyone in this day and age would even consider buying 200 hours in a 727! Not only is it worthless with all the furloughed highly experienced pilots out there, but it undermines those who actually get paid to sit in the right seat of a 727 and it will lable you as a "pay per view". I had that job once and it was great while it lasted but was also well earned with nearly 1000 hours as an engineer first. Anyone who has ever had the privalege to fly the great "jurassic jet" knows that a 727 FO has the best job on the ship. The Captain makes all the decisions, the FE does all the paperwork and the FO just flies every other leg and laughs at all the captains jokes! Come on guys! You can't buy that!!!:mad:

Sounds like a ripoff to me

Hawk,

Please, please please, buy a block of time in a Baron or 310 or something like that. That way you are not buying a job or putting passengers at risk while you buy flight time in a plane full of innocent passengers who are unaware of your "purchase" of flight time!! Passengers expect (and rightfully so!) better than that.

If you still have money left over after buying a block of time, go get a Citation type rating. That's a good course that will also show prospective employers that you can learn a new jet aircraft easily. Also once typed, always typed. When you buy a job like that you have the job one day and later that job can and usually is taken away from you so another trainee (that's what you really are in that situation) could buy more time!!

I wish I had that problem of what to do with a bunch of money--but I would not stoop to the level of buying a job!!

Kilomike

My god please lets don't go here again!!!

Lets get real people. We have beat this horse absoulutly to DEATH!!!!

Can we move on...

C'mon
There is more to being a 727FO than laughing at the captain's jokes. You've got to remember to get the pitot heat and the window heat. Not to mention waking up in time to get the taxi to the gate instructions.

Seriously, I loved every minute I was up there - paid for by 1500+ hours as an FE.

Yea right!

Next we will be hearing from 1000 tt people wanting to fly for the airlines.

Oh, thats right, we allready are.

Get real.

Better yet Jurrassic Jet Airlines leaving smoke-trails in the sky max altitude 240 due to airspace restrictions...the future.

Latest resources

Back