Time Building in a B727

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Location of Time Building program

I researched this program, along with a few other "heavy jet SIC" ones. In some of the programs, the student gets their training in the U.S. In some of the programs, the training is done overseas.

In all of the programs, the flight time is in Saudi Arabia, Eastern Europe, and a few other non-U.S. domestic places.

Food for thought. . .

And I don't think you get an anit-flak jacket or combat pay.

Some of those areas are not quite friendly to Americans of any origin.

I'll have to ask how many of their students come back alive. :eek:

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

Great post, AZpilot!

Well said.

There never was and never will be a pilot shortage. I can attest to that.

I could wallpaper a whole room with the number of rejection letters I got from regional airlines despite having over 2000 TT, a Citation type rating, a master's degree in aeronautical science, clean driving and flying records, and letters of recommendation. Even very well-qualified pilots have difficulty getting their own careers established.

DON'T BELIEVE KIT DARBY'S BULL***T!!!

I am no longer pursuing a full time flying career, knowing that it will be difficult to live on regional pilot's pay which I believe is quite low due to the glut of pilots that has always existed. If there was a REAL shortage of pilots, pilots at regional carriers would make far more than they make now, and also pft would not exist either.

I am starting work shortly as an electrical apprentice with the IBEW and I know that as an apprentice I will make more than most first year regional airline pilots. My ultimate earnings potential once licensed as a master electrician is as high as I want it to be. I am aware of electrical contractors making into the millions annually. With a skilled trade and a college education, and the desire to succeed, I know I can do far better than I ever could have in the airlines.

Still, I miss the travelling and flying, but I don't miss the low pay and degrading working conditions found at the regional I once flew for.

Now I fly for pleasure, and I believe that this is the best way to pursue the flying dream, through a personal aircraft flown for pleasure.

Fly safe!!

kilomike

Latest resources

Back