• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This is terrible news for all minority applicants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Their needs to be a fare way for us minorities to get a chance go get ahead. Affirmative action provides that chance. White people still get most of the jobs, so by giving us a preferential chance really doesn't hurt the majority.
That is pure racism.....if you can't get it yourself...you can't have it. Why is it OK for minorities to sling racial crap like this. I'm sick of white folks walking on egg shells around these issues. There is no fare "fair" way that affirmative action works, you know it, but since it benefits you....you could care less.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic here...

The ruling was by the SUPREME court...congress cannot over-rule them. You would have to pass a constitutional amendment, and the requirements for that are very, very hard to meet.
These idiots think Congress can do anything.....try reading the Constitution that these Congressmen are trampling

Their needs to be a fare way for us minorities to get a chance go get ahead. Affirmative action provides that chance. White people still get most of the jobs, so by giving us a preferential chance really doesn't hurt the majority.

How's this for fair...we all take the test. The people with the highest test scores get the job.

You know when I was applying for several scholarships for college I was not eligible for a few of them because I was white. This to me is racism against me Do you think this is fair? I was denied money because of my skin color.

Please tell me what you think of this. The majority of my friends (which come from a wide range of ethnic backrounds) think that is total b.s.

That is pure racism.... Why is it OK for minorities to sling racial crap like this? There is no "fair" way that affirmative action works, you know it, but since it benefits you....you could care less.

Don't you know that in the left wing, liberal ideology that it isn't racism or discrimination when it is directed at white, christians.

Besides the "progressive" movement needs to continue to promote class & race battles. That way the government can step in and come to the rescue.

You people are use to running, lifting heavy objects, and being outside. Maybe blacks should try instead of always wanting Govt. handouts.

How is that different than you white regional pilots wanting a handout of a job at a major without paying your dues first?

How is that different than you white regional pilots wanting a handout of a job at a major without paying your dues first?

it's funny how you talk about affirmative action and "paying your dues" in the same post like you aren't a hypocrite. don't quit your day job to become a debater.

Had a tasty pizza tonight - Hot Hawaiian. Chicken with barbecue, bacon bits, pineapple, cheese and jalopena. Yum - yum!

Latest resources

Back