• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Outing alert!!

Outing alert!!

Brown to the bone is white!!!

Brown to the bone is white!!

The supreme court simply confirmed that minorities in the USA (except for Asians) are stupid, and all standardized tests prove it. They were very wise in their ruling. It's not fair to hold back Euro Americans because they are smart and great. The differences are quite stark. As far as being a tough guy, I am tough, but I don't have to be a tough guy to state the truth. It doesn't matter if I say it to anyone's face or not, minorities really are hated on a large scale, bacause they are so stupid and annoying...

The supreme court simply confirmed that minorities in the USA (except for Asians) are stupid, and all standardized tests prove it. They were very wise in their ruling. It's not fair to hold back Euro Americans because they are smart and great. The differences are quite stark. As far as being a tough guy, I am tough, but I don't have to be a tough guy to state the truth. It doesn't matter if I say it to anyone's face or not, minorities really are hated on a large scale, bacause they are so stupid and annoying...

Wow...thats some good flaming right there! :laugh:

This is terrible news for ALL minority applicants. We should all write our congressman and get congress to make a law to overturn this ruling.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...fighters_N.htm
I would like to make a couple of points. First of all, affirmative action DOES NOT protect all minorities, just certain ones. Secondly, I'm not sure that you are aware of the nuances of this case, otherwise you wouldn't be upset.

The city had a system in place to handle testing and promotions. This system was well understood by those who participated in the testing process, and prior to testing there were no objections. When the results of the test came in city officials became concerned that some minority applicants could sue based upon an unfair and biased test. Heretofore the test has not been made public, so therefor it cannot be ascertained whether or not the test was indeed biased.

What became the issue here was the fact that the city sought to go beyond equality of opportunity, and to in fact guarantee equality of outcome. Is UPS (or any other airline, for that matter) an Equal Opportunity Employer or an Equal Outcome Employer?

One of the plaintiffs in this case was Hispanic, but for many that doesn't count as being 'minority' enough.

There still is a place for affirmative action in our society, but its limits still need defining.

Asuming your correct with the law, then I'll write my senator and ask him to amend the constitution to allow congress to overturn a supreme court ruling.

its amazing you all take him seriously and respond. LOL

....brown is a TROLL !!!

Latest resources

Back