• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This is terrible news for all minority applicants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Affirmative action = all other things being equal. Given that your grammar and spelling are horrible, my guess is that you'll not fit the cerebis paribus clause. Learn to write--I'm sure your Congressman will appreciate it.

Asuming your correct with the law, then I'll write my senator and ask him to amend the constitution to allow congress to overturn a supreme court ruling.

I'd first start with learning the difference between 'their & there' and 'your & you're'. You lack even an 8th grade grasp of the English language.

...a mind is a terrible thing to waste. You're proof.

Their (There) needs to be a fare (fair) way for us minorities(say what??) to get a chance go(to) get ahead. Affirmative action provides that chance. White people still get most of the jobs, so by giving us a preferential chance(say what??) really doesn't hurt the majority.

First, proof that you actually mastered a grade school education would be a great starting point for advancing your career. Second, why would you want to be given a "free pass" to a job? Do you not value a sense of self-accomplishment?! The best way to advance yourself is to bust your a$$ like everyone else. I am all for fair hiring practices and believe the decision to hire someone should be based on their merits and qualifications. Work hard, study hard and prove that you are the best candidate for the job.

Hey Brown I was about to add you to my ignore list until I figured it out. I must admit that I didn't get it for a while but you have become good at it. Just a few plays on words, pepper in a few misspelled words and people bite. Congrats.

I understand your intentions. I don't like the subjects you choose to do it with but I guess anything less wouldn't bring the same results. Just remember that if you do fly for the airlines, the responses that you generate are adding to the decline of this profession. Be careful how far you take it. Sometimes it is better to let a sleeping dog lie.

Latest resources

Back