Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We shall make the reply short.

Yes I know him.
No, I'm not so sure that I was, reread, take lightly, get back to me.
My maturity should not be in question, the post was not in any way meant to reflect my level of maturity, which some days, is lower than a two year old.
I have very little intention of fully growing up any time soon.
No professional help yet.
Chill dude.....for serious.

I have the Top Gun ring tone set for some of my friends, but its a joke. More of a "your a dork" thing than anything else. Listen, unless you know this FO you can't pass judgment on him. Are you really so insecure with yourself that you feel the need to go on the internet and talk down about someone that you don't even know. You showed how mature you are simply by talking about "ring tones" and how they offend you. Come on, grow up. We all know Top Gun is a junk movie, and the fact that you think that someone actually takes is seriously concerns me. Have you considered professional help?

Okay well maybe I took your post seriously when it was intended as a joke. I just get so tired of pilots not sticking up for each other. We are all in this crazy career together. For once I would like to read a thread about how professional a particular pilot is/was and have the reasons listed instead of reading thread after thread about things like ring tones. Sorry if I came on a little strong.

Latest resources

Back