• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This can't go unchecked.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I saw a Mesa Captain slide down the air stair handrail on his A$$ yesterday in CAE. In full view of the passengers about to board.

I saw a Mesa Captain slide down the air stair handrail on his A$$ yesterday in CAE. In full view of the passengers about to board.

Awesome. That would have been great if he fell hands first on those spiked stairs. Or face first! Permanent diamond scars.....

Yeah Baby...

Are their egos writing checks their body can't cash?

That was awesome! And come on, Mr. 8 hour, I know that you have "Danger Zone" on the Ipod that you carry in your backpack... I suppose the next thing is that you will be roller blading through the terminal in uniform in between flights!

i think i will change my ring tone to top gun, just to piss people off in msp adn MEM. Then when I am commuting home, I will stop by the crew room in ord??? and piss off everyone there. Where can i get a .....wind breaker......sunglasses.....man i am going to miss my indiana jones ring tone.....by the way, i do not own a fedora......

That was awesome! And come on, Mr. 8 hour, I know that you have "Danger Zone" on the Ipod that you carry in your backpack... I suppose the next thing is that you will be roller blading through the terminal in uniform in between flights!

LOL I can picture it now..... ;)

Latest resources

Back